Tuesday 29 October 2013

Getting L.A. Ready ;)

Hey Blog Readers! 
HAPPY FRIDAY!! 
I'm a bit confused on the time and when I should post my Friday blog.. because I realise that the majority of my blog readers are Irish and now I'm working off a completely different time zone it's a bit difficult... I'll just have to be organised and on my A-Game ;)
images

My last weekend in Ireland was spent getting "LA ready"!
  • I got my teeth whitened... you can read that blog post by clicking here
  • I got my Hair done (cut and coloured)
  • and I got HDBrows!
Where did I get my hair done:
528249_353163608052780_563956045_n
I got my "hair'did" in Yourells! I had been once before and I trust them with my long hair (not to cut too much off). Yourells is one of Galway's most established hair dressers and has a reputation for being one of the finest hairdressers in the West!..so off I went :)
I am not very adventurous with my hair-I have never dyed it any colour other than Black (which is my natural colour anyway) and I always keep it long.  However this time I did get a few extra layers cut into the back and my bangs re-cut that I've been sporting for awhile now (copied Kim.K with this as I love her front bangs) :)
images (1)

In the above picture you can see Kim's layered long bangs-I like having these because the rest of my hair is so long it could easily begin to look like I don't get my hair done at all but I do like to have some styling in it :)
Below is my new hair from the back...I love the colour! The black has more of a blue undertone rather than a brown which I feel makes it more shiny :)
Photo 06-06-2013 10 07 45

From the front:
BLOG
Photo 06-06-2013 10 09 52
I am delighted that my length was kept and I am over the moon with both the cut and colour as it is exactly what I wanted and I feel that it is important for a hairdresser to listen to each individual and work to suite the client rather than simply doing their own thing which can happen at times.
Lets face it when we go to get our hair done-it is not just the hair that we like getting done but the process of being at the hairdresser which is quite relaxing and gives us some "Me time". The experience of Yourells itself was top-notch! I was there on a Saturday and every Saturday a lady comes around and offers a complimentary file and polish while you get your hair done! -How cool! I had just been complaining about my nails earlier in the day and saying how I needed to get them done so when she asked me and I realised that this is a service that Yourells offer  I was thrilled!-I was also going out that night and didn't have much time to do them myself or to get them done so it saved a lot of time to kill the two birds with the one stone!
In the salon:
jh
jhuiuhujjdjdjd
The staff were so friendly and welcoming and the over-all experience was extremely pleasant and relaxing.. I got a couple of cups of tea with a bickie, lots of magazines and MY NAILS filed & polished! not to mention I love my hair=Very happy!
Yourells provide a fantastic service and also stock top hair products which you can purchase in store! such as L’Oreal Kerastase Professional products, Ghd and the new sensational Shu Uemura hair care range.
To book in with Yourells which is located on Eyre street in Galway call: +353 91 563 545 
Click here to follow Yourells on facebook and keep up to date with special offers and their services!
You can also click here to check out their website for more information!
28371_112503035452173_4071375_n
HAPPY Hair-Day :)
Now for...
images (2)
My HDBrows!
I am SUCH a HDBrow lover!-They are the best thing since sliced bread!
What exactly are they...?
HDBrow's create a total new definition in eyebrow shaping. Loved by celebrities and clients alike, it is becoming an increasingly recognised brand and a look that everyone wants!
Using a multi-step procedure including a variety of depilation techniques, HD Brows skills can be used to create the ultimate in High Definition Brows.
The 7Step procedure:
I got HDBrows about 2years ago and once I had the treatment I was able to maintain them successfully myself but I decided to get them re-done so that they would be in tip-top shape for heading back to Los Angeles.

Where did I get them done:
540728_10151588682042673_1620897976_n
I visited the Beauty Suite in Tuam and had my brows done by the fab Anna Forde-who is the nicest girl ever!-So friendly and welcoming!

The Beauty suite is a lovely quaint salon and it was a pleasure to visit! The treatment is pain-free and I was delighted with my results!



I am proud of my brows that I'll be rocking around Hollywood ;)
Anna also gave me some make-up products by VaniT, which she stocks at the salon, to tryout and I am in love!
I am wearing Baby-Doll lip gloss in the above pictures. I also got 'Viva La Glam' lip-gloss and  a glow mineral blush in 'Coral Candy'. I'm really loving these products-the blusher is absolutely fab and has become my "go to" blusher of choice for everyday use :)
bnbn hjhjh jkjhkh
Eyebrows are SO important for shaping your face and make such a difference to your overall look... Just look at these celebs without brows:
tumblr_miw81lxSMu1r4nu8fo1_500 kimkardashian

celebrities-without-eyebrows-L-SzOzI9 images (3)
HDBrows are great for both Men and Woman!
images (7)

Here are some celebs who have them done...
images (5) images (4) draft_lens18618821module153791966photo_1317408666Cher_Loyd
Anna is great at her job and super nice aswell I would definitely recommended booking in to the Beauty suite where you can get a range of different beauty treatments including the fab HDBrows!
You won't regret it as brows make such a difference to your over-all appearance!
To book an appointment or for more information call +353 93 52230 or click here to check out the Beauty suite facebook page!
I am feeling happy and L.A ready thanks to Yourells'doing a fab job on my cut and colour, brighter smiles whitening my teeth and The Beauty suite taking care of my brows! A big Thank You to all!

Me in LA
Remember there's a new blog post on www.shahirabarry.com every Friday!
Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo
logo2
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig