Tuesday 29 October 2013

Summer Style at a Stylish Price ;)

Hey Blog Readers! 
By now everyone knows that I love a bargain :) SO for my Friday Favourites Blog I thought I'd show everyone my recent Summer Style purchases from good'old Penneys/Primark!
Aztec prints are bang-on-trend and all over the catwalk...
download (1)

So when I spotted this "cutie of an outfit" I thought I'd jump right on board!
collage

I love this outfit because it's cute and summery and it caught my eye straight away! -My Los Angeles trip is coming closer and it's time for a bit of summer shopping! I can definitely see myself wearing this is the cali sunshine! :)
Photo 19-04-2013 19 15 53

It's a two piece which makes it versatile and perfect for bringing on holidays! Wear the shorts and top together or separate them to create different outfits for example the shorts with perhaps a plain white tee and the top with black disco pants and PRESTO You are Set! :)
Both the top and shorts were €11! Which makes the whole outfit €22!
Rihanna is a fan of the Aztec print and is often spotted wearing the trend... She even wore it on the cover of Cosmo!
1_RHIRHI

What else did I pick up:
I also picked up a chunky gold chain for only €5.00!! :)
images (2)

This chain is sure to divide opinion but personally I love it! and for a 5er you can't go wrong!
The chunky chain trend has been sported by...
Kim Kardashian
download (3) download (2)
Rihanna...
images (3)
and JLo...
images (5)
To name a few!!!
My final purchase was... 
Blue Sparkly Flats!!
 Photo 19-04-2013 21 31 50
Photo 19-04-2013 21 31 34

You just have to show me sparkles and royal blue (one of my favourite colours) and I'll be attracted like a mag-pie :)
These flats are only €9 and perfect for wearing with Skinnie jeans or shorts during the summer days :) Comfort and fashion rolled into one!
So there you go!-They are my most recent purchases and  my summer style inspiration! You can pick up everything you see here for just €36 in Penneys and each piece is versatile and could be styled in a number of different ways!
Happy Friday! 
Make sure to check-out what I've added to my online shop! Click here!
Have a Great Weekend! 
Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo
logo
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig