Tuesday 29 October 2013

Get the Red Carpet Glow

Hey Blog Readers! 
Hope you are all having a fantastic week! I am in great spirits here in Los Angeles! Life is good!! 
Instagram is a lot bigger over here than it is in Ireland... basically it's the new facebook-nobody is that pushed by facebook anymore it seems...and when you meet someone new one of their first questions is always "Are you on Instagram??" ... So getting into the flow of things I've started using instagram a lot more! :) so FOLLOW me! @ShahiraBarry for photo and video updates! -I'm @ShahiraBarry for almost everything -Instagram, Twitter, facebook, snapchat except Keek (Video) where I'm at simply @Shahira  ;)


I am SO happy here in L.A I can't even begin to tell you! It actually freaks me out that I'm leaving in two and half weeks (I fly home on Sept 2nd)... Don't get me wrong I miss so many things, people and of course my pets at home but I've simply been having the time of my life over here and I've been blessed with so many great opportunities :) I am REALLY Lucky! but I hope to bring that luck home, be positive and see where life brings me next: although my goal is to move to Los Angeles for a longer period of time within the next few months!x
Anyhow onto what this blog is Really about... 
I found a product that I wan't everyone to keep an eye out for because it's brilliant!x
Have you ever seen celebrities on the red carpet and they seem to glow.. their skin is radiant and they almost look super human... ??
63074575bethanyshmethany119201114441PM[1] images images (1)images (3)prtty peaushun 2
These celebs clearly have some sort of trick right??? well the trick is that they know not only is it important to highlight parts of your face (such as your cheek bones) but it can also be extremely worthwhile to highlight parts of your body... this gives an extra special touch and an illuminating, radiant glow to the skin that is sure to make you shine ;) It can also make your legs look longer and leaner!
Yes it's easy for them because they have a team of people helping them to achieve this red carpet look. To make sure they're wearing THE perfect outfit, accessories, their hair is right, make-up beautiful and skin is glowy and youthful...and nope we don't all have these perks but with modern technology such as YouTube helping us to learn the tricks of the trade and become our own make-up/hair stylists etc... by right, and new celeb inspired products coming out all of the time we're not doing too bad ;)
So what is this new product that I'm raving on about...
sally-hansen-airbrush-shimmer-for-all-skin-tones

It's Sally Hansen Airbrush Shimmer (for ALL skin tones!)
I've been a fan of their tan for years but this is on another level!
With this product you spray on sheer airbrush perfection for a luminous golden glow that shines with your every move! It is THE secret to glamorous legs!
With Retinol & vitamins C&E for soft, smooth skin and vitamin K to help fade freckles, veins and imperfections. It dries instantly to a touchably soft, silky finish! and it is Optically slimming!
images (5)images (4)
I cannot rave enough about this product! You can use it on it's own or over Tan and it REALLY works and looks so beautiful on your skin! plus it doesn't rub onto your clothes!
This is a new must have for me for shoots or nights out ;) I will never again be without it ;)
 Like the Sally Hansen airbrush Tan it is purse friendly at only approx €10 for a bottle! And you don't need much product to see the results! The trick is to spray it on the front and back of your legs straight up and down the centre (along your shin bone etc..) and not on the sides-as this application will give the slimming effect!
Me wearing Airbrush shimmer on my skin for a night out:
543847_573526062686831_1784310016_n969243_626196497403989_1082029457_n
prtty-peaushun
HAPPY GLOW-Lucky!!x!! ;) lol
images (2)
I'm ALMOST at 8K Likes on Facebook-WOWY :) If you haven't liked please do ;) or suggest to friends=I'll love you forever!x ;) www.facebook.com/Shahira.Barry
 Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo
logo2
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig