Tuesday 29 October 2013

Do You want a BUTT LIFT and TUMMY TUCK?

Hey Blog Readers!

Fancy a Butt Lift and  a Tummy Tuck without having to go under the knife...
IF yes then have you Heard of...
logo-salsa-jeans

If not then where have you been hiding!
I heard how wonderful these jeans were ages ago and I have been dying to test them out for myself ever since!
What makes them different to other jeans?
Salsa Jeans are like a miracle in natural cosmetics! Not only do they suck you in and give a natural tummy tuck (while remaining super comfortable) but they also lift your butt! Giving you THE perfect perched bum! Kim.K eat your heart out!-Whatever size your booty is  Salsa Jeans are for you!
salsa-jeans 6_201212165SXycl
I am in LOVE with Salsa Jeans! In fact I feel like kicking every other brand of jeans that I own out of my wardrobe and only wearing Salsa Jeans for the rest of my life.... SERIOUSLY THEY ARE THAT GOOD!
They come in different styles from boot-cut to skinnies, high waisted to low-cut so no matter what your age or style preference there is a Salsa jean to suite every woman!
I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me: If they fit me in one place they'll be too baggy in another and I end-up having to wear long tops to try to compensate!-Which lets face it might need to be done with leggings but should not be the case with jeans!
However this is not the case with Salsa Jeans! These babies fit like a glove and hug in all the right places!
collage-salsa jeans

I went for a skinnie style: I'm not really a boot-leg woman and I feel that skinnies are much more wearable with every style of shoe from high heals to flats! You can get Salsa jeans in many different colours and styles! I went for a dark denim-simply out of convenience in terms of styling for many different outfits! I hope to get a pair of Salsa Jeans in every colour!-and to replace my "jean wardrobe"! :)
Where Can You get a Pair? 
photo

You can pick-up a Pair of Salsa Jeans in Glitzi Bits Clothing!
I popped over to Glitzi Bits in Tuam to pick-out mine :) The address is Unit 4 Tuam Shopping Centre, Galway! and you can call them on (093) 22578 or visit the Glitzi Bits facebook page by clicking here!
edit5

How much do they cost?
Salsa Jeans retail for €105.. Trust me they are worth every penny-they are THE Best, most comfortable, well-fitted jeans that you will own!
Benefits of Salsa Jeans:
  • They come in a wide variety of styles and colours.
  • It is said that they never lose their fit, no matter how many wears!
  • They are sleek and stylish, yet very comfortable.
  • The fit is as close to perfect as you can get; the measurements (both waist and leg) go up in single inches, rather than the common 2 inch increments.
  • They wash and iron well!
Happy Butt Lifting! ;) 
salsa-secret

Lots of Love,
Shahira Xo 
logo
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig