Thursday 26 April 2012

Nails on the Go/My new nail-life saver :)

It's my birthdayyy :) and I'm off to London with some close friends for the weekend waheeey :) 


Anyhow a quick blog on these beauties :) I just picked them up in the chemist and I'm Loving them :) 

Everyone knows I love Nicole Scherzinger-what can the woman not do..anyhow she models for this nail company and I had heard great reviews on them so when I saw them in a local chemist I decided to try them out and tell you about them :)


They are called 'ImPress' by Broadway Nails and they are a new type of fake nail=a press on manicure!

Basically they come in loads of different colours and patterns, they are quick and easy to use! There is no messiness, no glue involved and no drying time-BOOM!-You literally peal off the back and press them on and they are meant to last for a week (I've just put them on so I'll keep you posted on how they last me)

I went for a black and silver funky "cow-type" pattern with gold sparkles :) I'm going to London for the weekend and I've packed a variety of different outfits so black and silver seemed like a simple choice as it will go with any outfit yet the funky design is sure to give an edge to a any day or night look :)

So far I am really impressed with these nails-they feel sturdy and look great!! They come in 12different sizes and you get 24 in a packet (the packet is also a handy compact small nail varnish shape so you can put it in your bag and bring it with you incase you loose one and need a quick repair).

If you do loose a few you wouldn't have to replace immediately or remove the ones that are left ... why not paint the rest of your nails and change up the look a bit... (You could also use two different packets to get a quirky look)
Like This:

Would you try ImPress Nails? The Funky Nail for a mover and shaker ;)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig