Sunday 8 April 2012

Steal Rihanna's Day Look!!

I Love this Look!!

What I LOVE about Rihanna is that she doesn't seem to care...in terms of-she doesn't fit a "niche" she seems to do what she wants and wear what she wants.. sometimes you see her in girly glamorous dresses other times she's rocking biker boots and ripped leggings... her fashion is not at all predictable she just wears what she feels like that day and I think that is the best way to be :) 

I was happy to see this look the other day because I immediately thought "mmmm I could steal that" ;)
I have a very similar Jacket that I found in PENNEYS! and in this case it's all about the jacket and the rest of the outfit is very simple.

 
 

  • White shorts you can get anywhere especially coming into the spring and summer time :)


 I like the lace pattern on these-They're from NewLook :)
  • Avatar Glasses-ASOS.com :)


  • Gray Tee-Penneys/Newlook/Anywhere :)


I love Sculls! I got this Gray vest recently in NewLook :)

  • Bangles-Penneys.


  • Necklace-Newlook :)


I love this necklace that I brought in NewLook because it's one necklace with lots of chains-saves the hassle :) The pearls add a feminine touch yet the harsher chains are more of a rock look! I love to funk-up an outfit by mixing different styles together.
  • Lipstick: any nude-pink colour: e.g. I Love Pink Pout by Revlon or Blankety by Mac :)

Kim.K wearing Blankety by Mac


Revlon 'Pink Pout'
Mac 'Blankety'


Hair: It's difficult to see from the picture exactly how Rihanna has her hair but it reminds me a lot of a Mohawk look I had for a shoot.

A Mohawk seems difficult but it's actually really easy and quick... All you need to do is tie your hair up in a high pony tail, curl the hair that's in the pony tail (doesn't need to be perfect=quick and messy is fine) and then begin to clip the curls into place: bringing half of the pony tail to the front and half to the back, keeping the sides sleek and pulled back. There you have it ;) you're done! ;)

Happy Style Stealing ;) 

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo

Share:

1 comment

  1. oh well first of all Rihanna doesn't compare :D
    i like the hair though!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig