Wednesday 11 April 2012

Fashion Fix

My god I think I may shop in Penneys WAY too much :) lol, But honestly they have such nice things in there at the moment!

Here's what I brought today :)

This cropped Blazer (25e)...I love Blazers especially with a shoulder pad-because I love shoulder pads, hehe-They really give you an hour glass figure and make your waist look tiny :)
 

For me a blazer is a wardrobe essential-I have a white one, a green one, a regular black one, a black sequined one and now a multi-coloured chain patterned one... and I'm sure I'm not done with my blazer purchases yet :)

My fashion inspiration was this picture :)


I love mixing prints-I think it gives an overall "funkier" look and it is much more fun to mix-it-up and be creative rather than being  "matchy-matchy".

You might remember I brought this Skirt in another colour a few weeks back Click here to see that blog :) but I still plan on finding the skirt in the colour above also...I'm loving turquoise at the minute :)

On a mannequin I spotted a fab little sheer shirt also in chain detail and it matched the skirt I already have perfectly so I picked it up as well :) 
11e
What I like about all three (the skirt, blazer and shirt) is that they can be paired together and create one look or you can take them individually and make a variety of different outfits and looks... e.g. the blazer with a pair of jeans and a casual tee, the skirt with a pair of flipflops and a tee or vest top for a day look and the shirt with a pair of shorts or jeans.. whatever your feeling :) Lots of different outfits from one :)

Happy Shopping :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig