Tuesday 10 April 2012

Amazing hair Volume :)

Ohhhh I just found a brilliant Root lifter that I thought I'd share with you :)

I have really long hair which is natural and not from hair extensions-hair extensions are great for instant volume without the need for much back-combing etc... however if your hair is naturally long, and although you have a lot of it and it can be thick, it can also be difficult to get volume at the roots because it is so heavy that gravity naturally pulls the hair down flattening the roots-which is not good if you, like me, love BIG hair :)

I get my hair back-combed and teased wayyy too much!! It's a part of shoots so I have to put up with it but it really isn't ideal for your hair and keeping it healthy. Therefore I am always looking for a solution which will lead to less back-combing or none at all :)

Introducinggggggggggggg...................... 

V05 Volume Boost Gel Spray!!!

A miracle worker!! 

I am so impressed by this product! It's brilliant! 
I have used my fair share of different root lifting sprays but I think the fact that this one is in a gel form is what makes it different and really gives that lasting root lift and HOLD. 

Don't be put off by the word 'Gel'-I must admit I worried incase it would leave my hair feeling sticky: especially because you use this product after washing your hair and nobody wants sticky hair straight after cleaning it but it wasn't a problem at all. 

How to use: 
Use this product on towel dried or almost dry hair.. Spray the product directly onto the roots especially on the sides and around the crown area and use your fingers to rub it in. For the best results flip your hair upside down when spraying and blow dry this way also. Remember to use a round brush :) 


From Flat and straight...

To Fab and big... :)

Did I mention It's really cheap! approx 4.50e

Happy Volumizing :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo





Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig