Tuesday 17 April 2012

Coachella/Tupac


In light of Tupac's recent resurrection... (well in the form of a hollagram...unfortunately not the real thing) I thought as a MASSIVE Tupac fan and lover of his music it is only appropriate to do a blog on the Coachella event and my thoughts on it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you must have been living under a rock for the past few days! lol,
Basically during Snoop Dogg's show (which was Amazing!) at the Coachella festival he brought on the creme-de-la-creme in hip-hop to perform with him; everyone from Wiz Khalifa to 50Cent and even Eminem... A mini-concert of many of the greats in the space of an hour! Approximately half way through a figure rises from the stage and that figure is the legend, and one of my favourite artists in the world, Tupac... you can tell this straight away from his iconic tattoos and his whole persona and image. He addresses the crowed personally by saying "You Know Who the f**k this Is... What the F**K IS UP COACHELLA" and then goes on to perform three of his iconic songs: 'Come with me', 'Hail Mary' and 'Gangster Party' alongside Snoop Dogg. Nobody could begin to describe how amazing it was so...check it out for yourself in this video.


I find the whole thing very emotional-I'm not sure why: possibly just because I love hip-hop music so much and the sheer idea of such a legend coming back to life amazes me-For me it is as big a deal as if the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, was to come back and preform...as Tupac is like the King of Rap music and such an iconic figure to many. I went to the 'One Love' tour with Snoop Dogg and Pdiddy a couple of years back and to this day it is the best concert and performance I have ever seen! You wouldn't think that because in a sense it's a hip-hop show and there isn't much in terms of a high-production with loads of dancers and "fussiness"...it's no Lady Gaga or Britney Spears (which I've been to) gig but the Music and sheer energy and talent speaks for its self and I stood in the audience at the very front of the stage thinking I don't want to be in the audience I want to be doing what they're doing-It was just surreal-Their crowd control, everything, was just amazing and yet snoop dogg in particular had such a laid back aura around him.  I loved it-it was a brilliant night!
After being sent the above clip of Tupac's performance I went on to watch the entire Snoop Dogg set and it was again unreal! If you have a spare hour I really recommend giving it a watch.


Back to Tupac:
My favourite Tupac songs...and 2 of my favourite 3songs in the world (ironically Juicy Notorious BIG is my other 1)


'Dear Mamma' makes me think of my mum, Yasmin, who I love more than anything in the entire world and I'm not embarrassed to say that. She is the closest person to me and I could never put into words how much she means to me.



'Life Goes On' I listen to to help to encourage me to keep going with my life since loosing my longest and best friend Sadhbh 2years ago. I always loved the song but it means so much more to me now since I can relate to the words-it's about loosing a friend and having to go on with your life somehow even though it can be very difficult at times. I do feel like "All I have left are stinken'memories..." but I also appreciate a life and try to live.

Conspiracy theorists:
Now I have never been one for buying into the whole Tupac conspiracy theory that he is still alive and I've always kind of thought it was just wishful thinking on the behalf of some of his fans-However I must admit this performance has changed my mind and has me very 50/50 on the whole situation. I started watching a lot of the conspiracy videos surrounding his death on YouTube and I must say there are a lot of unanswered questions and general misguided information that has me now thinking that it could be a possibility... some might still think I'm crazy but there does seem to be way to many "mistakes" surrounding his death and I'm not saying I'm 100% for the theory but it definitely got me thinking...

  • For one Tupac never sought after the fame, what he wanted was the money and he truly loved the music-He had spoken openly about wanting to leave the limelight and the gang life-even in an interview right before his death.
  • He told a friend not to worry that he definitely was not going to be in Las Vegas (where he was killed).
  • The picture of Tupac in the car supposedly just before he was shot was proven to be a fake as there were no Keys in the ignition while the driver pretended to be driving: it was a parked car-why did they do this?
  • It was also a completely different bmw than the one in the investigation and that the police searched-you can see this clearly as there are different rims on the car. 
  • Why did Tupac change his name to Makaveli before he died-This name also spells I'm alive. Also although the spelling is different Machiavelli was a 16th Century Italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power-How can this be a coincidence as it is a known fact that 2pac had enemies and wanted to leave gang life behind.
  • His album called the 7day theory-he was known to be obsessed with the number 7. He lasted 7days in the hospital before dying (there are also no pictures or evidence of Tupac in the hospital). In the video for 'I wonder if heaven got a ghetto' he goes into room no.7 with a girl-the clock in the room reads 4.03: which became his official time of death. He was 25 when he died 2 plus 5=7 theory believers say he will make his come-back in 2014: 2 plus 0 plus 1 plus 4=7, he would then be 43: 4 plus 3=7, he would have been gone for 18 years: 8 minus 1=7. Could 2012 and the Coachella event be a tester of what is to come in 2014?? to see how people react? to get the idea out there??
  • There is nothing in the last album that says 'Tupac RIP': would this not be a common protocall for an album coming out after a said artists death? Instead it says "Exit Tupac enter Makaveli".
  • All this and not to mention in many-too many, of his songs he refers to Resurrection and coming back to life. Including images of resurrection in various videos. In his song 'Ambitions of a Ridha' he says  "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf*ckin menace, they coward thats why they tried to set me up, had b*tch *ss n*ggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, but I'm Back Reincarnated". This is just one of many many examples. Also other rappers have had strange raps if the death of Tupac was legit why did 50Cent rap "Until Makaveli returns all eyes on me" and eminem refers to Tupac running away to cuba-which is where many think he went. 
  • Tupac had an entourage of 50-why then are there no witnesses to the shooting? except one who was shot dead before giving evidence. 
  • 2pac was known to wear a bullet proof vest everywhere he went: why then would he not be wearing one to such a public event as the Tyson fight?
  • The man who removed Tupacs body was specially requested and was also in charge of a system in America which keeps unclaimed bodies (bodies which they cant find families for) for 30days before cremating-could it have been one of these bodies that was cremated in 2pac's place?
  • The autopsy certificate is all wrong: it states that Tupac weighed 215 pounds-which for his height would of had him bordering on Obese (one can clearly see by looking at Tupac that this was not the case) on a legal document tupac received two months before it stated he only weighed 165pounds and was 5'7. they also had the height wrong on the autopsy stating he was 6ft. It also has the wrong national security number and claims it is Tupac's number-yet the number used was registered 5years after his birth and is still in use today. 
  • There is one photo of his autopsy: which is missing his neck tattoo and his face is not visible. 
  • They cremated his body in less than 24hours after his death: why would they do this?-this is not a normal rate especially when considering this was a murder case. 
  • in 2011 Suge knight as good as told the world 2pac is alive in this video:


There are numerous sources of so-called "evidence" listed on the internet from song lyrics to videos and I would be here all night trying to highlight all of them. People can make their own minds up... I'm not sure what I think to be honest. As I said I'm very 50/50-I would love to believe that 2pac is and has been alive and also that there may be a possibility of a come back... perhaps that is my wishful thinking... Maybe... :)

I wonder if I may know a man who could-well personally know the answer to this question... The wonderful Steve Lobel-who's blog/interview with me you can read by clicking here.

What do you think of this whole situation?
It's certainly got the conspiracy theorists thinking in overload if nothing else... and perhaps adding a few more believers to their theory (cough cough-me).

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo

Share:

4 comments

  1. oh im well freaked out now sfter reading that, very weird all of that is..the coachella hologram was amazing watched it loads since yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Steph-Isn't it all really strange :P I've watched it about 100times too :O :p Xo

      Delete
  2. Nice piece you wrote there here's a link which explains a couple of questions that weren't answered, and blames 'Suge knight' for the killing of Tupac, as you said he is all about the money http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vghFPUk-qEg&feature=related 2hrs long but very interesting. You said 42 '4+2=7' 6 is the answer hope you like the link i left

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't convinced at first. The whole number seven thing is coincidence, you could find any number if you were looking for it... But ya, the whole thing sounds very fishy...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig