Sunday 22 April 2012

What I Wore

Hey Blog Readers!x!

As a fashion lover I love looking at "what I wore" blogs so I definitely want to do more of them :) The problem for me is that I really don't go out very much (before last night I hadn't been out in 4months!) So I don't always get the opportunity to do going out "what I wore" blogs.

This is what I wore out last night: American Eagle skinny Jeans and a cropped blue shirt from NewLook. The weather wasn't great so I also brought a beige leather jacket and teamed the outfit with beige high heels


I got my outfit inspiration from the below picture of Rihanna. I knew I wanted to wear jeans so it was easy to just throw on the shirt and there wasn't any effort needed-fake tan wise etc... :) Looking at the above picture I wish I had opened the top button because my boobs look a little squashed-anyways not to worry: I'll know better next time-I was conscious that my belly was already on show and I didn't want to show "too much".


I am definitely not someone who thinks you shouldn't mix denims-I love mixing different denims and I think it gives a real 70/80's type look and feel to an outfit.




I had a bad hair day and my hair just wasn't working out for me so basically it was left down and scraggy :) lol, and I went for my typical going out smokey eye with light pink lipstick.

I've always been interested in doing my own make-up/hair tutorials... I'm not an expert or professional but I'm your typical girly-girl and I've done loads of different make-up and hair looks so if this is something anyone would be interested in or if there's a particular look you'd like to see me recreate just let me know in the comment box below or email  info@shahiraonline.com

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig