Wednesday 25 April 2012

Exercise

Hey :)

TheraBands
Yesterday I found an old 'Cher Exercise Video' (yes Cher..."If I could Turn back Time..!" lol) and I was feeling to lazy to go to the gym so I did the video instead. I had really forgotten just how good it is!! I'm not sure if it is still available or not... however the basics behind it were firstly an aerobic dance section and then a exercise band section to follow. I knew we had old exercise bands hanging around the house so I found them and began exercising.

I found the bands really VERY good! So I thought I'd tell you about them incase you haven't used them before :)

Exercise resistance bands are often used in Pilates classes. They are a form of strength training equipment without having to lug around weights. They are easy to store and perfect for traveling or exercising from home. They are also Cheap and Cheerful coming in a variety of colours :)

With an exercise band you can get an intense workout that includes BOTH toning and weight loss. 


Exercise Bands are great for women who are afraid or reluctant when it comes to weight training however they can be just as beneficial to men.

With exercise resistant bands you can isolate and concentrate on every different muscle group. 

A Pilates Exercise Video using exercise bands (loads more on youtbe)





Again just YouTube to find more Theraband exercises that you can do at home!! :)

Get fit to stay fit :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey Shahira,

    You're totally right, bands are a great exercise tool - I love them (don't use thera bands myself, use different ones), great way of getting in a different workouts at home or at the gym.

    John

    Expect Success Fitness

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig