Tuesday 1 May 2012

Review/Update on ImPress Nails

Hi :)



If you follow my blog you may have read my post on the 'Impress' Stick on nails from Broadway nails that I brought last week.

Nicole Scherzinger is the face of the brand.

If you missed it click here to read :)

This is a quick update blog to let you know how I got on with them....

Basically....

They are Brilliant!

I'm a cluts with nails and I hate wearing fake nails! However I barely noticed these were on me and I could go about my daily live plus travelling (as I was in London for the weekend) with zero hassle at all. I got compliments on them by strangers in shops when shopping and after almost a week of wearing them only one fell off-yesterday. Unlike other glue-on nails or gelnails there has been no damage to my real nail-it's not chipped, weak or britle and it actually feels smoother, longer and stronger than before-like they were protected for a week (if that makes sense).

I still have my nails on and I invested in another packet :)

#WouldDefinitelyRecommened



Would you try the ImPress Nails?

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig