Friday 25 May 2012

Xpose

Hello :)

A very quick blog-just to give you the link really ;)

Last week I did a piece for Xpose with TV3. They were doing a section on how to dress for your certain 'Body Type' so I was categorized as an 'Hour Glass' figure and my section was aired yesterday evening-Thursday 23rd.

As many of you (including me) may have been outside and enjoying the beautiful weather we've been getting I thought I'd attach the link to my blog so you can catch up with it on the TV3 Player.

Click here to view or copy and paste this link http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/183/48989/1/Xpose







Me & cutie Ryan O'Shaughnessy  from BGT @Xpose

The lovely Karen Coster and me
I had a great morning filming wit xpose, met some lovely people and hope to work with them some more :)

It is important to know your body shape and to dress/shop with that in mind-Watch the body shape series on Tv3 Xpose to get the top tips on what to wear/not to wear to flatter your particular shape. 

What I wore:
  • The Green dress I wore-I LOVED and it was from Dunnes! -the quality was really good although that particular size was a little big on me: it was only 25e!

  • The white skirt is from River island and 25e while the top it's paired with is also from Dunnes!and 20e.

  • I thought the boyfriend jeans were amazing (then again; I love jeans with the ripped look-but it depends if that's your style or not: might not be everyone's taste) they're 55e from River Island. The little blazer was 70e and from Debenhams-The pattern was so cute. 
Lots of Love
Shahira Xo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig