Saturday 26 May 2012

My Army!!

Hello :)

My facebook photo up-loader doesn't seem to be working today but I had to share this deadly image Sean Mc Cormack put together-How he managed to fit in 7figures of me (which were separate pictures) so perfectly and like they were meant to be together is beyond me-Great Job!x


The idea for this shot came from a Nicole Scherzinger picture-we thought it was really cool as the emphasis is on all of the legs and its just a fun crazy picture :) 

I must admit I wasn't sure how this picture would turn out-The shoot was definitely a new one for me as it just involved messing and dancing around while Sean snapped pictures of the movement. It definitely wasn't a posing shoot and I wasn't sure what I was doing but I just played around and went with it-and I'm delighted with the result! 

This could possibly be my favourite picture: I just love the concept behind it and the over-all look: it's not the sexiest, prettiest or anything else but it's impact is powerful-It's like I have my own little army :)

The make-up and hair was by the lovely Samantha Craughwell :) click here to visit her page and view some more of her work :)

Here's a BTS (Behind the scenes) video from the shoot:

What do you the finished picture?I think Sean did a great job!

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig