Friday 4 May 2012

Lighten your hair at home-cheap, cheerful and easy: The Kim K look

Hello :)

I just saw this picture of the Beautiful Kim Kardashian as I follow her blog and it was just posted(-literally a few minutes ago)with the caption "Gluten Free is the way to go"-I take it she is thanking a gluten free diet for her banging'bod-which is amazing!-however the reason behind this Blog is her lighter brighter locks.


I love the wonderful Kandee Johnson-I watch a lot of YouTube make-up tutorials and blogs and plan on starting my own and she was one of the very first I came across-and became addicted to her channel: From her bubbly fun attitude, to her brilliant make-up and hair tutorials she really is the perfect "YouTuber". I would recommend to any girl to subscribe to her channel. 

When I saw the above picture of Kim K it made me think of the below video which I've attached from Kandee Johnson's YouTube and I thought some of my blog readers might be interested in giving this lighter look a go for the summer. With balayage hair a hot trend at the moment Kandee's take on the look is affordable and looks easy as she takes you through it step by step.  



...See doesn't it look fun and simple :) I was worried for her when I first saw the colour however she looks fab as always in the end result.

I don't know Kandee personally and I'm simply a huge fan of her YouTube videos but from what I can see her personality is as beautiful as she is on the outside-she's smiley, positive and it is clear that she loves what she does and has a passion for it-I think everyone could learn a lot from her upbeat attitude xo

Here are some celebs who sport this dark with light/balayage-type look:






 

 


Would you try this look

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo


Share:

2 comments

  1. Really would like to try it, but I've just dyed my hair from bright red to really dark brown, so it would probably take a while to achieve this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on if you do go for it :) Xox

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig