Monday 21 May 2012

I'm backkk lol

I haven't been great at blogging lately but I've had this one on my mind for awhile now...

This is just a quick blog on all the businesses that have really helped me, that offer a great service and that I'd recommend to a friend :)

Crystal & Co.
Like many girls I LOVE crystal & co! Anything that's sparkly and pretty I'm attracted too like a magpie ;) I particularly love what I call "Shilpa Shetty earrings" what I mean by this is BIG GLAMOROUS earrings :) If you don't know who Silpa Shetty is she's a beautiful Bollywood actress who was also on UK Celebrity Big Brother-you may remember there was controversy and claims of racism on the show between her-Jade Goodie (rest in peace) and Danielle Lloyd. Anyway... I remember admiring her gorgeous statement earrings she wore regularly on the show :)

I own a couple of pairs of Crystal & Co earrings and when I sent some back recently as a couple of diamond studs had fallen off along with a chain they were so helpful to me and fixed both sending them back to me in top-nic shape; i'm so delighted to have them back again!x! 



 


Not only are Crystal & Co pieces beautiful and glamorous but the staff are lovely and helpful and offer a great service!! 

Dingo Junction Galway -Mexx and French Connection
This is where I got my birthday dress -which I love!! But what stood out for me in store was how friendly and helpful the staff are!-I blogged on what I brought already in a "What I wore" blog which you can view by clicking here. However I wanted to mention how nice and helpful the staff are-which makes shopping pleasurable! The male manager in there (I'm not sure of his name) is particularly lovely! 

Car Service-Higgins Garage Athenry
Any time I have had any trouble with my car or needed anything done to it; George from Higgins Garage in Athenry always helps me out. It's a personal service and he's often collected my car from outside my house and dropped it back-handy ;) Higgins garage are reasonably priced and honest which can be hard to find in a mechanic-especially when your not a man who knows what he's talking about.
My car recently passed it's NCT and I am now looking to sell it :) if interested contact via facebook or email. 

Why go to Specsavers... stay Local!
Oranmore Opticians 
Another personal service I use is Oranmore Opticians with optician Jude. Another great service as I have often ran out of contact lenses(-My eye sight is really bad lol) and given very little notice but they have been able and happy to help me out-they have also dropped my contacts into the chemist down stairs if I haven't been able to make their opening ours-Which you may not get with the larger companies.

Dresses.ie
Sinead from dresses.ie is really lovely and sent me this gorgeous Cheryl Cole inspired dress I wore out on Saturday night :) You can read my full review on this dress-along with more pictures by clicking here :)


Allure/Calista Beauty
Louise who runs both Calista Beauty in Claregalway and Allure Beauty in Oranmore has helped me out on a number of occasions be it for nails or tan for shoots :) She is so friendly and helpful!She does a great Karora spray tan and I love visiting!





Chez Elaine
Another great beauticians is ChezElaine-for anyone who lives in town. Elaine is again really helpful and lovely!She offers a beautiful Tan Organic spray tan for anyone conscious of what they're putting on their skin or for anyone who might be prone to allergies. Elaine also invited me in recently to try the Genie Complete for inch loss and toning-click here to read my blog post on this treatment.

Daisy Boutique Galway 
If in Galway a GREAT boutique is Daisy Boutique which is located in the heart of the city-just across from the post office and Carbon nightclub. I can't rave about this store enough! at one point they lent me 8 dresses!!-for a small boutique this is a lot to have away from the store at one given time so I really appreciated their help! You can get my full blog with pictures of the dresses I wore by clicking here
Here's a taster video of three dresses I wore on a tv appearance-You can also spot my Crystal & Co Earrings :)

The Ivory Closet Limerick
The Ivory Closet in Limerick is very similar to Daisy Boutique but is the Limerick Version: both offer Designer Desirables which you can hire at a fraction of the price you would purchase them for-Giving you a chance to wear designer without the price tag. Aoife and crew are helpful and give an hnest opinion on what they think will suite you etc.. I love both stores and have used both on a number of occasions. The ivory closet offers a delivery service which is SO handy!! 

Elegant Undies-Galway
Elegant undies is an elegant lingerie shop located on the bottom floor of the Eyre square shopping center in Galway-They fit you to ensure the perfect fit-for years I guessed this after being measured only once when much younger-silly I know :) Not to worry I know my fit now and I have featured in many of the tabloids in lingerie from the store.

Here's a video which features Lingerie from the store...


As you may tell by now a personal friendly service wins me over every time-and all of the above offer just that! This blog is just to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me out-be it for beauty treatments, services or fixing my car ;) Jhheezz I really hope I didn't forget anyone... so....


Thanks!! :)

Lots of Love
Shahira xo







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig