Friday 4 May 2012

Say Goodbye to cosmetic surgery-Loose inches, fight cellulite and TONE!


Genie Complete

I was recently invited into the Salon by the wonderful Elaine from ChezElaine to try out the Slimtone Module by Genie Complete for blog purposes. 

Genie Complete is the ultimate slimming & toning system
Includes multiple treatments for both the face and body:
  • The worlds only 10minute face lift.
  • Reduces the apperance of lines and wrinkles.
  • Assists towards inch loss.
  • Bust & Buttock lifting.
  • Effective cellulite reduction.
  • Assists with body detox.

The module that was used on me was the Slimtone Module
This provides slimming, toning and cellulite programmes for the body. Results are immediate and can be intensified depending on the level of your work out just like conventional exercise. 

When I went in:
To be honest I didn't know what to expect when I went into ChezElaine for my treatment the other day-I knew the idea behind the Genie complete slimtone module but I hadn't done my research on what exactly would be done to me when I arrived. 
I decided to have the treatment on the back of my legs and my bum :) -problem areas for many a girl I think. In hind-sight I wish I got it on the front and inside of my thigh-never mind perhaps on my next visit :) 

I had to take my trousers off and just leave my underwear on while I lay on a treatment bed and had wires with little sticker pads stuck on in various areas along the back of my thighs and bum. I was given a couple of magazines to read so I was kept occupied and happy. 

The treatment itself/does it hurt?
I would be lying if I said the treatment doesn't hurt-I was shocked at the pain initially with a series of pricking and contracting feelings... I wondered how I'd get through it. However as they say "beauty is pain" and it definitely isn't unbearable-you get used to it with time and after the initial shock it becomes barable-the magazines are also a good and happy distraction. I began to recognize the rhythm of the machine and this made it easier as it didn't surprise me when the contraction started. The 20minute treatment time flew! and then Elaine came and removed the stickers: For about twenty minutes after the treatment it did feel as if I was still attached to the machine. 

Does it work?
I am looking forward to doing a few more treatments to see (and tell you guys) if I can notice a significant difference but I must say the back of my legs felt firmer instantly!!-which made me so excited!! :) 

The Other Genie Modules:

Lymph Module:
Designed to increase the lymphatic flow of the body. The treatment will control the muscles, which stimulates the flow of lymph fluid. The results are rapid inch loss, and detoxing of the lymph. 

Take Ten Module:

This is the only non-surgical face lift that only takes ten minutes! -developed by doctor Ronald Baxendale: he came up with a safe waveform which is up to 1,000 times stronger than anything else available on the market.
Results are visible after the first treatment!! 
This has been further developed and combined with the body shaping system. The results are a face and body re-shaper that provided a complete workout in 30mins. 
Each facial session takes only 10mins. Each body session takes 20mins. 
It is the only system on the market that can actually rebuild facial muscle and that is thanks to the mediwave technology that is unique to the Genie system. 
Genie is known as a personal trainer for the face and body. 

Micro-Tech Face and Body:
This is a system for assisting the treatment of cellulite, loose skin, stretch marks and even bust lifting. It works by encouraging an increase in the body's natural ability to increase protein supply and in particular collagen and elastin.

Genie Complete=A WAG's favourite :) lol

The Genie Complete is huge in the Uk but hasn't taken-off as such here in Ireland: however we are always a little slow on the up-take of these things-lets face it :)

Fans of the Genie Complete include Michelle Keegan, Coleen Mc Loughlin and Alex Curran.

The Nitty-Gritty: Price: 
ChezElaine in Terryland have an amazing offer on at the moment that saves you loads!
75Euro for FOUR treatments!!(-Should be 168e)
=A Saving of 93Euro! The normal price is 42Euro a session!

Get into ChezElaine Fast to avail of this amazing offer!!

Remember say 'Shahira' when you book/visit ChezElaine to recieve a 10% discount on an beauty treatment not already on offer.

Or go o the ChezElaine Facebook by clicking here.
To book an Appointment call: 091-539 671

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo



Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig