Monday 7 May 2012

What I wore-London

Just a Quick Fashion Blog on what I wore/Brought in London :)

Firstly Thanks a Million to Allure Beauty and Nails for sorting me with a Karora Spray tan just before I set off for the weekend :) It was handy to have my Karora bronze on from the start ;)

Funky tights, Phone and nails
Tights: Penneys ;)
Nails: Impress nails-click here for my blog review ;) you can pick these up in a variety of different patterns and colours from loads of different chemists and good old'penneys for 7e ;) 






I Love my HUGE Orange Hat-Again from Penneys :) I'm going to pick up loads of these in a variety of colours-they spruce-up any outfit and hide a bad hair day ;)














Cheap and Cheerful in a sun hat :)











I am always blogging about Penneys-even when I was in London I couldn't resist a trip to the Primark (which is massive and really hard to get around... wayyy tooo many peopleee)

I picked up these funky number tights... Yeah I LOVE funky tights (they are so handy to wear) These ones were 2pounds-approx 2.50e

Brown flats, number tights, high waisted denim shorts, skull tee and gray flow cardi

I brought these cute summer sandle-heels in NewLook, my mate Julian found them-I was looking for shoes all day and NewLook on Oxford street was the last shop I went into. I was going to buy a pair in River Island, then again in Miss Selfridge and Selfridge's... All of which I didn't like as much as my eventual NewLook Bargain :)

They're beige, strappy and girly, with a platform and a little snake skin (not too much)... basically they're right up my street ;) They retail for 29.99e ... Bargain :)


I also got the above outfit in the same newlook on oxford street. I love these chiffon dip hem skirts that are in at the minute-they're long at the back and short at the front (a great holiday skirt) I paired the skirt with a little black crop top with a gold zip at the front.

I love the rich purple and blue tones in this skirt and it retails for only 29.99e

This cute-simple black crop top with gold zip retails for 17.99e

My Birthday Outfit 

I got this Dress from French Connection in Galway ("Dingo Junction" on facebook-Click here and follow their page..possibly the best highstreet store in Galway-however it's a bit of a hidden gem located behind Easons-and next to the back entrance of boots). It retails for 150-170e (I will have to double check), a bargain considering to buy the same real herve leger would cost you a few grand, and this is a real french connection: I LOVE this dress!#NewFavourite!





It reminds me so much of a the below herve leger dress-worn by playmate of the year and hills star Jayde Nicole(...come on they're the exact same :)


Make-up:





Smokey-cat eye, pink blush and lined lips with a nude/baby pink lipstick :)
I did look into getting my make-up and hair done over in London.. you're only 21 once after all, haha, but instead my friend Julian did my hair-and did just as good a job ;) and I did my own make up :)

Click here to read my birthday blog :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig