Sunday 25 May 2014

Video and Concealer Review! Cover under-eye circles and blemishes! :)

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers!!


My newest YouTube video is a review and demonstration on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer! beware messy hair alert - I barely brushed my hair, lol, and didn't realise the flyaways would show on camera! :)



These concealer pots come in a large range of shades (10 to be exact!) so there's definitely something for everyone! You can also mix colours to create your perfect colour or use the concealers to highlight and contour (a shade lighter than your skin colour to highlight and a few shades darker to contour). 



The colours that I use to conceal and highlight are 1.0 and 1.5! 




Their creamy texture make them super blendable and easy to work with! a little goes a long way and one of these pots is bound to last you a very long time! 

The brushes that I like to use with concealer are the no18 concealer brush by Anastasia Beverly Hills (This is the perfect brush for application) and the Delux crease brush by Real Techniques (to blend). 




Despite the concealer being a creme texture and also quite thick it hasn't been creasing or caking on me at all!!! (including under my eyes) :) I am super impressed!! :) 

They retail for $20 (it's cost is less in euro) and if, like me, you are a concealer addict and you're looking for a perfect all round concealer then this is definitely worth the investment as, as mentioned, you will get use out of it for months to come! 



Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig