Friday 9 May 2014

Day 3 - Detox

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo


Hey Blog Readers!

Sooo today I saw actual FOOD again :) yay! HOW I MISSED YOU!x! lol


I had planned what I was going to eat since yesterday! I decided to split my 600 calorie meal in two, so that I would have enough energy in the morning to hit the gym, If I had attempted to hit the gym after two days of no solid food there is a high possibility I would of collapsed, lol! ;)

For Breakfast I had two poached eggs and slimbo toast with almond butter! (kcal 366)

For dinner I had 1 Turkey Burger on slimbo bread with lettuce, tomato, pickle and mustard (in the nutri-lean programme, which comes with the clean 9, you can have as many cucumber/pickles/tomatoes/lettuce as you like so i also snacked on tomatoes, lol). +300KCal I also had some crab meat (from crab claws). 
I was a bit over the 600cals today but I missed one shake (200 odd calories) in the morning. I also did a lot longer than the recommend 20 minutes exercise (which means I burned extra energy/kcals)... so a few crab claws wouldn't hurt :) 


This is the program for Phase 2: Days 3-9 

Morning: * 2 Garcinia Plus capsules (20 mins before Aloe)
* 120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + min 240ml (8oz) Water.
* 1 scoop of Forever Lite with 300ml (10oz) skimmed or soya milk
* 20 minutes excercise - walk, run, cycle or swim.
Snack: * 2 Bee Pollen tablets + min 240ml (8oz) water.
Lunch: * 2 Garcinia Plus capsules (20 mins before Forever Lite)
* 1 scoop of Forever Lite with 300ml (10oz) skimmed or soya milk
* 2 Bee Pollen tablets + min 240ml 8oz water.
Dinner: 120ml (4oz Aloe Vera Gel + min 240ml (8oz) water
* 2 Garcinia Plus capsules (20 mins before meal)
* 600-calorie meal (see calorie counter for suggestions)
* 2 Bee Pollen tablets.
Evening: Min 240ml (8oz) water.

For exercise I did 45minutes in a Piloxing class (which is a mixture of boxing, pilates and dance) 


Weigh-in/Measurements! 
I also weighed/measured myself today the results were as follows... 
Arm: 1/2 inch lost
Waist: 1inch lost 
Hips: 1/2 inch lost 
Thigh: 1/2 inch on one leg but not the other... 
Chest: no change 
Weight: 1pound lost 

Today was easy,as I'm sure the rest of this cleanse will be!, I'm even getting used to the horrible taste of the aloe vera gel! lol. However I did experience some stomach cramps after dinner but i believe this is simply down to two days without solid food and suddenly eating again. I'm sure my stomach will be adjusted by tomorrow! :) 

So Until tomorrow!! 

Day 4 here!
Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com 
email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig