Friday 9 May 2014

Day 5 -Detox

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers! 

So an update on today - It's Sunday so I didn't feel like much of a workout, lol. Instead I went for about a 45minute (slow) walk along the river Corrib and later I did a couple of squats but the intensity today definitely wasn't very high! (my excuse-it was a Sunday :) )

For Breakfast I had the same as yesterday - Beans on slimbo toast with almond butter.

And for Dinner I went to 37West which is a healthy food cafe in Galway (YUM by the way) I got the 'Muscle' salad which is a chicken and avocado salad. It came with gluten free bread made with sundried tomatoes (mmm)
 

Later I had some mango Pieces as a snack 
 


Remember this isn't the amount of food I eat on a regular day (a healthy woman's daily recommended intake is 1,500-2,000kcal). This is for detox purposes and includes the dietary supplements that comes with the clan 9!x! 


Until tomorrow... 


Lots of Love, 
Shahira X

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com 
email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

1 comment

  1. I so love this detox water and actually i had it always , i mean anywhere with me. Instead of soda i prefer drinking detox water. It's not just water but a healthy water. It keeps me more challenged and healthy every time i drink it.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig