Wednesday 3 October 2012

Shamballa who??

Hey Blog Readers :)


SO everyone knows the 'home-made' style bracelets such as the Shamballa trend are really in fashion at the moment. I have to say I'm Loving it!x!

A celeb Favorite:
Keri Hison
Paris Hilton


Tinchy Stryder
Sean Kingston
























I particularly love to style these 'home made' style delicate bracelets with tougher jewelry such as a 'man-style' watch which gives an edgy trendier look and mixes up an outfit.

I love the trend of stacking bracelets and other 'wrist candy'( as mentioned such as a watch) on one wrist to funk up an outfit: It's kind of like a modern day twist on the 'bangle days' ;) but way cooler ;)

This brings me to a new place to pick up Fab home-made wrist Candy ;) That will standout and be unique from your average home-made 'shamballa' bracelet :)

KasDar Custom Jewelry

I am lucky enough that KasDar custom Jewelry sent me a fab Bracelet from their cute and girly stock :)

I chose the gorgeous 'Lavender Dream' bracelet


The reason I picked the lavender dream bracelet is because I really liked the soft mixture of lavender and gold and I felt that it gave an elegant look that would accessorize a lot of different outfits well.

However this bracelet also comes in many other colours! There's definitely one to suit everyone! and to be perfectly honest I love them all: from purple to vibrant pink and aqua!they are all fab!and they're all made using waxed cord.

They retail for only 6-12e!(depending on which one you go for).
A lot of time, effort and love goes into making each individual piece so at 6-12e they are a real bargain

Here are some other examples of the waxed cord bracelets by KasDar:



Other KasDar designs:
100% Egyptian cotton bracelet

100% genuine suede

'Mr Neon collection' 

Also from the 'Mr Neon' collection the bracelet on the left gives a neon twist on the shemballa trend :)














Another twist on the Shamballa trend can be seen in the 'Miss Nude' collection by KasDar.








KasDar offer some unique and quirky bracelets which are bang on trend :) I personally love them and want one of each!lol :)

Make sure to check out their facebook page to see their latest stock and to find out about ordering yours!!

Click here to go straight to the KasDar facebook page!

Lots of Love,
Shahira Xo





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig