Friday 26 October 2012

Funky Studded Army Jacket

Hey Blog Readers :) 
I'm delighted to have teamed up with Irish clothing website nopolka.com
Once a month I will be blogging on a new purchase from the funky online store. NoPolka cater for both men and women and offer high-fashion clothes at reasonable prices! They also stock brands such as Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Armani Jeans and Lipsy-To name a FEW!!

I can't wait to Shop, Blog, Wear and Share :) 

This month I am blogging on the Army jacket which can be seen below... It is bang on trend and perfect for this season! It's also great Quality!! :)


What attracted me to this jacket was the eye-catching Army print. I am a fashion lover and for Autumn/Winter 2012 Army print is a huge trend! Studs and spikes are also to be seen everywhere!and this jacket mixes both



I love to mix a bit of 'grunge' with 'girly'-I think it gives a funky rock&roll edge to an outfit and this jacket is very versatile! As you can see above I teamed it with all black: Leather leggings and a black polo-neck which let the jacket do all the talking! Whereas below there is more going on: I pulled the hair back to show off the studded detail around the shoulder. I wore a skull tee, denim shorts (which have army print pockets), Bandage tights and combat boots: I believe the over-all outfit was very Combat-Chic.. especially when paired with a vibrant red lip.  


This jacket is so versatile and would spruce up any outfit! I would even throw it on over a body-con dress on a night out: again Girly meets Grunge ;) 

The colour Khaki green has been in for awhile now.. Everyone was  sporting the Khaki green Parka last year and the army print this season is a carry-on from that.

Spotted sporting Army:

Above Fern cotton, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora and MelB can all be seen sporting the Army Jacket. We see four very different outfits(again showing the jacket's versatility) MelB even teamed it with a long purple Maxi Dress!
Below Rihanna is sporting the trend with fiery red locks, a cow boy hat, denim shorts and a black tee=Great festival look. 
The army jacket is something you could keep in your wardrobe for a long time!  

GOOD NEWS:
SAVE €14!! 
This Military Gold Studded Jacket was €56
 NOW ONLY €42!!
BARGAIN!!! 

The Jacket has four large pockets-which I personally see as a huge bonus!...I hate rummaging in my handbag for my phone and lippy ;)  


More Good News...

Oh and they offer a 'Next Day delivery' option Enjoy.... ;)
Lots of Love,
Shahira XO

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig