Tuesday 16 October 2012

Do You Really Love Me???

Hey Blog Readers! :)




So just before I went to LA I was in Dublin for a day filming a music video for Dublin rapper Nucentz ft Funzo. I was a bit stressed going up there and doing it if I'm honest-Simply because I knew I had so much to organise (and as usual I was unorganised) for my trip to LA and the days were counting down fast but I am SO happy I did it because it was a fun day with really nice people-plus it doesn't hurt that the song is really catchy and the video funny ;)

It was produced by Alan Newman and directed by Jonathan Lambert. Shauna Fowley did the makeup and Jack Sheppard played the lead guy in the video-I really believe he will go far in acting=he was amazing in the role!

Here are some behind the scenes pictures-and make sure to watch the video at the end ;)
Funzo

Jack and Nucentz

Jack

Nucentz

Shahira

Shahira and Jack

Shahira


Shahira

Shahira & Liam

Liam-Director

For search purposes I had to write my name in the third person above, lol.

A big thank you to nopolka.com who sent me some disco pants which I got to wear at the end of the video :) Click HERE to go to a blog on them :)


Here's the video-hope you like it and if you do..Don't forget to SHARE :)



Also if you like the song click here to give Nucentz facebook page a 'like'-Support Irish talent!x!
Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig