Wednesday 17 October 2012

Behind the scenes-pictures from Monday's shoot

Hey Blog Readers :)



On Monday I worked with Zeroaliasphoto and Shockalocks Session Styling  for the first time-along with Samantha Craughwell Makeup, who as you all know I've worked with LOADS! BTW Sam just got a job with MAC cosmetics in Galway so CONGRATULATIONS to Sam!x!

Now as laziness has it I felt quite unorganised going to my shoot-usually I would get my hair and tan done but I hadn't time this week so I made do with a DIY job that afternoon and headed off to the studio for 4O'Clock.

We knew the look we were going for-body painted stripes and I was really excited and open to try something different with my hair!... I'm feeling pretty adventurous with my style lately and I'm open to try out any hair style, makeup look, clothes etc... for shoots because I don't want all my pictures to look the same-it's important to me to be versatile and offer something different!

It was great to work with some new people-who were so friendly, welcoming and easy to work with! 

I'm really looking forward to seeing what we come up with for the resulting finished images!x!

Sam went for a smoky-eye extended on the outside corner of the eye and Natasha from Shockalocks put my hair into a funky 'pin-up' style: which took all my hair up off my face! I really liked it because it was something I had never tried before!

My friend Julian popped in and took some photos and a video-I'll put a video together when I get the professional pictures.
For now here are some of the behind the scenes pictures taken on my camera :)


Me & my buddy Julian :)

That's just messy paint under my arms ie NOT HAIR ;) LOL

Black&W gives a 1940s 'movie' look :)


A wee bit tangoed in this one-think its the lights-wasnt really like that :)

Close-up :)

Born to pose :) LOL #PokerFace

"lets see".... :)


Go-hard or go home ;) 












I look teeny behind a man ha-My mate Julian 


I think ju wanted a few bum shots haha ;)




Thanks a million to everyone involved-I had a blast!

I'll be posting the profesional images to my facebook of course :) Click HERE to go there ;) 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig