Tuesday 25 September 2012

Shellac those Nails ;)


Hey Blog Readers :)

I finally jumped on the Shellac band-wagon and I have to say I am very impressed! 

When you model it's important to appear "well-groomed" and this includes your nails... but this...isn't me, lol=I am a CLUTS with nails! I'm not a massive gel-nail fan either..Don't get me wrong they're pretty, elegant and girly! But it simply drives me crazy trying to pick stuff up, put in your phone charger, do your makeup etc... etc... 

I am lucky my nails do grow-they're not stubby and I don't bite them so there is no urgent need to get gels... however on the other hand when it comes to simply painting them-I really do not have the patience to take my time and to chill out and not touch anything for awhile... and then do another coat... ZzZz! even when I have taken my time and done my best with them they're chipped by the next day so I wonder "what's the point"?! 


That's why... Shellac is PERFECT for me!! (and for anyone who feels the same way about nails as I do, lol) 


I had a press call for Supermacs the other day so I popped into Stairway to Beauty in Athenry the day before for a tan and to try shellac for the first time! 

The colour theme for my Supermacs shoot was Red and White so I went for the 'Hollywood' shellac option which is a gorgeous red with a sparkle through it! It also fitted in with my mood of missing the US and Hollywood (I just came back last week! :'( booo)
You see the gorgeous specks of sparkle :)

Rihanna is also a fan of Shellac ;)

Hollywood colour with glitter on some

I am now a convert to Shellac nails-they're gorgeous and shiny!They last for two weeks!! no chipping! and yet you are still able to go about your daily life(-with regards to picking stuff up etc...) PERFECT :)

14day wear, zero dry time, Mirror finish!
I am so Happy with my shellac nails :) I am definitely a new addict :) 

If you're in the Athenry area make sure you call in to Stairway to Beauty :) I not only got gorgeous shellac nails but also a golden brown spray tan=happy bunny...will post the pictures from my press call to my facebook page(-click *here* to visit) when I get them.  

Follow the link for the Stairway to Beauty facebook page http://www.facebook.com/stairway.tobeauty.1 
or Ring 091-875959 for an appointment :) 

If in the Galway City Area Chez Elaine is also a great beautician :) 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo


Share:

1 comment

  1. Please for your own sake, ensure that the Salon removing your Shellac uses only the Shellac Removal Wraps, and nothing else. Otherwise, your fingers will be ruined.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig