Thursday 30 August 2012

Everyone WANTS Pants that Hug in ALL the Right Places and give support!


I'm in LOVE with Shiny Disco Pants!x!

These pants are not only Super Stylish and BANG on TREND!but they are also a bargain at only €25 from nopolka.com

They are JUST LIKE the American Apparel disco pants that retail for aprox €100!!SAVING OF €75!  

These miracle pants are Form-Fitting, Flattering and Slimming!!

A Celeb Favourite! 
Jessie J

Demi Lovatto 

Lydia Bright

Perry Little Mix

Jessica Wright
And Many More!

It's all about....



I got a black pair-as black goes with everything! I haven't had a chance to wear them as a going out outfit yet but I'll post pictures to my facebook www.facebook.com/Shahira.Barry when I do :) nopolka.com also offer the disco pants in Royal Blue and Gold! I want one of each!!They're AM-AZ-ING!!

 


Wear as a sexy night-out trouser with heels (like the picture above), go casual during the day by pairing with flats and a cardi ;) or meet half way and Channel your inner rocker by pairing with Boots and a rock-tee (pictures below).

With trousers that are so fitted it would be understandable to question their comfort... But I can gladly say that these Disco Pants are SUPER comfy! They are so light weight and the material is soft and stretchy-It actual feels like you aren't wearing any trousers at all :p lol 

Will you be buying the Super Stylish Disco Pants??

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo










Share:

1 comment

  1. I've wanted a pair for some time, but I'm fairly short and curvy... I don't know if they would suit me...wouldn't you need to be super-skinny?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig