Saturday 4 August 2012

National Lottery-Euromillions PressCall

Hey Blog Readers :)




I haven't been much good at blogging lately-sorry :( I've just been so busy and it actually takes longer than you'd think to do a blog post...

Anyhow...

On Thursday I did my first press-call with the National Lottery for the Euromillions:

I had SO much FUN!x!

The shoot was with myself and the lovely Pamela-also an Assets model. I liked having the opportunity to bond a little with Pamela-I don't think you can ever have enough friends and it's nice to have some in the same agency :)

I also think we make a good team-Pamela has really blonde hair and my hair is as dark as it gets and we're both really smiley :) lol which is what you need with something like the lottery press calls-a lot of cheese, laughs and giggles :)

Here are some of the pictures:




We met at Merrion Square Park at 9.50 and got down to business-posing: playing with the jackpot sign, pretending to be rich-throwing money around and Shopping :) it was good fun and didn't take too long. 

What I wore:
The theme was Ladies Day-"Every day could be ladies day if you won the Euromillions" I wore a Burnt-Orange/red French Connection Bodycon dress with a blue headpiece with peacock feathers designed by Andrea Tighe from 'Tí Tighe'. 

Press:
It landed in the Irish Sun and Mirror yesterday 


The National Lottery is definitely an organisation I want to do more work with-The press calls are so much fun and I'd absolutely love to do a tv advert if the opportunity ever arose-Their ads are so witty and they always catch my attention :)



Lots of Love
Shahira Xo
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the excellent contribution to the discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing..I also wanna to win lottery.I wish..

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig