Monday 20 August 2012

What I Wore

Hello :) 

Saturday was my friend Tina's 21st Birthday and she celebrated it in the Skeff followed by Karma nightclub. I hadn't been feeling very well for a couple of days before hand but I had to make an appearance so I popped into Lyndsay in Absolute Hair Studio and she put my hair into an upstyle before heading to my friend Donna's apartment for pre-drinks and then down to the party. 

Here is what my hair and make-up looked like: 


excuse the cotton-swab it was just for fixing my eye-make-up :) 
The hair was back-combed to give some volume and pulled back in two different sections with a side part and bun detail at the back.

I did my own make-up: Arabic inspired liner giving a cat-eye look with pink lipstick and fresh natural foundation.

What I wore:


I wore a lace-flower crop top, with hot pink/purple sequinned short-shorts, a body chain, horse shoe gold earrings, black tights and studded rocker ankle boots.

Where was everything from?
Boots: iclothing
Tights: Anywhere-Penneys/Dunnes
Shorts: Asos.com 
Top: NewLook
BodyChain: NewLook

What did you think of my outfit and my hair Up for once?

My next Blog is on the secret to SHINY Healthy Hair plus a Victoria Secret Model's Beauty Secret ;)


Lots of Love
Shahira  Xo
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig