Thursday 5 December 2013

Selfie overload -BTS at Boudoir girls photoshoot

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Yup put me on a photoshoot with a great makeup artist and hairstylist and I'm bound to overload with 'selfies'... I love getting my hair and make-up done: it's so much fun and I find it very relaxing.. I'm fairly good at doing my own and I've often thought of doing a make-up course because I watch YouTube tutorials more than I watch TV!!and I have a true love and passion for make-up but never the less, while I like messing with make-up, I also love sitting back and having someone else make-me-up :)

This Shoot was setup by Natalie of Boudoir Girls to showcase some of the costumes and props they have for their different themes whether its for a Hen party at the hotel or a special set that can be created at the studio for a boudoir shoot yes you can get photographed on a four poster or in a shoe closet..anything goes! . Boudoir Girls are also celebrating 3 years in business so some fun images to follow for that in the new year. Makeup looks can be created for different themes which boudoir girls can arrange for your party. They work with a large group of super talented and professional artists and hairdressers all over the country. For this shoot Fiona Coyne worked her magic on the Makeup (Heaven Scent ) and Lisa Walsh did an amazing job on the Hair. 
Contact details: Boudoir girls 087 6332611 Heaven Scent 091 567192 Lisa Walsh 087 4184622 


Here's an overload of selfies from BTS ;)


I loved this makeup look-It's soft, girly and pretty! Fiona used airbrush foundation with an airbrush gun which was pretty awesome!-I need it in my life :)





Everyone always tells me to wear red lippy more often.. but it's something I tend to avoid (except on the Christmas holidays). Don't get me wrong it's gorgeous on lots of people but I'm not sure it's my fav on me because I have such dark hair and quite sallow skin I think it can be quite harsh... that plus keeping red lippy on and not all over your face is a MaHOOsive pain in the butt!! Never the less I was happy to change it up for part of the shoot because a shoot is a more controlled environment where someone is keeping an eye if it's on your face or your teeth..at one point I did manage to get it on my nose ;) :P lol 









Líosa did a great job on my hair which was done in oldschool 1940's waves with a deep parting to the side!x


The caviar lips were so cool for this look! -I think it turned out really well and thankfully they stayed on :) 




I would highly recommend both Fiona and Líosa if you're looking to get your hair/make-up done in the Galway area! I would also highly recommend a photoshoot with Boudoir girls  as your  Hen party activity or just as a treat for yourself to get a pampering makeover and some nice photos with the girls. It's Suitable for Birthday’s, reunions, girls nights in etc... etc... - See more at www.boudoirgirls.net

I was booked on the Boudoir girls shoot through my talent agency-Talent Base, and it was a very handy job for me because it was in Galway so it didn't involve too much travelling-YAY :)
I had such a lovely, girly day! everyone was so friendly and I'm friends with Sian and Katherine so it was fun to work with them! Natalie (the photographer) is such a lovely woman and I can safely say I've never had dinner cooked for me on a shoot before so that was a welcome surprise and so thoughtful!

It was a true pleasure to work with all involved!
Left to right: Líosa, Sian, Katherine, Myself, Fiona and Natalie 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig