Friday 16 March 2012

Transform yourself :)

Transform your image with Chez Elaine's 'Transformula' products!x!

If you say the word 'Shahira' when you visit Chez Elaine you will receive a 10% discount on any treatment or product that's not already on sale...See i'm good to you ;)

I popped into Chez Elaine in Terryland to get ready for the Sunday World event this week :) Elaine sorted me out with a TanOrganic Spray tan and a french polish. 


While I was in the Salon I was chatting away to the lovely Elaine-who is the Beautician that owns and runs Chez Elaine and she was letting me know about the other great offers, products and services available in her salon. They were just too good not to blog about!! 

What really caught my eye were the Transformula products! These are alternative to surgery and other costly products.

If you follow my blog, twitter or facebook: you will know that around a month ago I got some filler in my top lip thanks to Renew Clinic in Dublin. To read my review on this treatment click here. So I was intrigued when I noticed a poster in Chez Elaine about getting fuller lips without any needles or lip filler. I got chatting to Elaine about this idea and she told me about her product:
Transformula's 'lip Volume' is the secret to fuller lips "at home"!
  • It is said to give a more contoured, defined and sensual line.
  • It is scientifically proven to stimulate collagen to increase the lip shape within 30days!
  • Clinical studies have shown an increase in lip fullness of 40% in 30days.
This is a product I'm dying to have in my handbag and I will write my own review if I invest in it soon :)
Elaine gave me a sample and I used it over a period of 2days and did feel like there was a small difference. 
This product retails for 35euro in Chez Elaine. 

Trasdox Colonic purifying capsules: euro 26.99

This product is ideal to use when dieting as it helps the digestion process and stops bloating. 

Professional Teeth Whitener by Transformulas: 35.00euro.

What I like about the idea of this product is that there are no palettes or teeth moulds.Whitening your teeth is as simple as brushing them with a little of this product-This method allows for a deep down clean and ensures the whitener is evenly distributed including in teeth crevices. 

Transformulas Collagen Boost: 35.00euro.

This unique formula helps to promote collagen growth which is crucial for younger looking skin, shiny hair and healthy joints.

Eyelifting Gel: 35.00euro

This advanced product has won awards for being one of the best eye booster, anti ageing and anti wrinkle treatments/products available on the market!!

FaceControl and Lighting cream with anti bag technology: 42.50

This is the product that I am personally the most interested in as it tackles dark circles and under eye bags..which I often find myself with :p

Firm slim cellulite treatment mouse: 29.95euro

Cellulite is one thing that most woman can't avoid as it attacks 94% of woman-models, fitness fanatics-it doesn't matter..chances are  that you will have some at one point or another: This product has been clinically tested and shown to have a 2.81cm loss from the thigh area over a 28day period. 

OFFER: 
At the moment Chez Elaine is offering a 3 for the price of two deal on all transformula products!-Bargain!!!-So even if you and two friends wanted to go in on a certain product x3 and get one for free you would be saving money.. no complaints there ;) 

To see a full Price list and the other products/treatments available from ChezElaine click here!
or check out the Chez Elaine facebook page here!

Also remember that due to the closing of The Beauty Rooms in Galway Chez Elaine is now one of the only salons in Galway who provide HD Brows-To read my review on the HD Brow treatment click here :)

To Book an Appointment: 
Phone:091 539 671
Email:info@chezelaine.com


The Salon is open Monday-Saturday and can be open late every night by appointment only.

Remember  say the word 'Shahira' when you visit Chez Elaine and receive a 10% discount on any treatment or product that's not already on sale!x!

Happy Transforming ;)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig