Thursday 22 March 2012

Diary Entry: My day today :)

Hello :)

Just a quick diary entry for today. Today I spent the day in GTI helping the brilliant make-up artist and my friend, Samantha Craughwell (Cough: Follow the link and add her make-up page ;) ). 

Sam needed a model for her course (make-up artistry) and she has helped me out on numerous occasions before..so I popped in to help and be her model :) 

Her class were doing a make-up shoot in the theme of 'Goddesses'. Sam was assigned the task of creating her own impression of the 'Goddess of Rainbows' make-up look. I brought in my big beautiful fluffy white wings that I've worn on a couple of occasions...
Remember these bad boys ;)
And Sam got to work :)

I was wrecked tired and found it difficult to keep my eyes open as the make-up process did take a long time due to the nature of the task and the detail and imagination that went into the look she created :) never the less I got through it with a few trips to the canteen for tea and chats :) 
This has to be the Song of the Day :)

Here are some snaps I took of the make-up look: It was SO funky I had to keep it on until my mum arrived home so I could show her and give her a fright :) 
I must say the men in the garage did look at me as if I was crazy when stopping for petrol though :) 



 

It was fun and I really haven't done any crazy make-up shoots since I first started modelling so it made for a change and something different :) The photographer showed me the pictures and they really looked great-The make-up translated beautifully on camera and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished images when Sam gets them for her portfolio :)

Should this be my New Look??? lol 

Also today I got an email about a VERY VERY VERYYY exciting modelling opportunity for me in the UK in June, I'm not letting the "Cat Out of the Bag" yet so #WatchThisSpace :)


Lots of Love
Shahira Xo


Share:

1 comment

  1. That is crazy makeup, must have too ages, she's a very talented makeup artist! Can't wait to see the pics!! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig