Wednesday 30 April 2014

Diary - Laser Hair Removal (appointment 2)

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers!



So if you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know that I began laser hair removal (underarms, sideburns and bikini) a couple of weeks ago at the Galway Laser and Skincare Clinic and I promised my lovely readers that I'd keep a diary of the whole process so that if you're thinking of getting hair removal you'll have a good idea of what it entails :)


If you missed my first diary entry (I go into a lot more detail) just click here! 

This is just a short entry to let you know about my second appointment with the clinic which was last week!

After Appointment One:


After my first session I experienced no pain or irritation what-so-ever! Everything was just like normal! ;)
However after a couple of days I noticed the hairs were beginning to come back... My immediate thought was "awwhh I guess it takes a lot more than just one session to see results"... The hair continued to grow and I had been advised not to shave/wax/trim/pluck etc... and just to leave it alone so that's what I did..
To my amazement once the hairs reached a certain length one by one they all started to fall out!! :O I was surprised to see such a result after one treatment but I was delighted as it meant the process had worked extremely well :) The hairs continued to fall off as I approached my second appointment...

Appointment Two: 


Arriving at my appointment I thought I was mentally prepared to go through the whole process again... I thought I would be in the chair for another hour or so and the same process as my first appointment would be repeated... However, this was not the case.. Appointment Two was more of a 'check-up'.. Irene simply checked how things had been moving a long. She told me that she was delighted with the results as the hairs that were still there were extremely loose-which meant the root was dead and treatment one had been very successful. She went over a couple of small areas once more with the laser but there was no need for a full treatment. I was in/out very quickly and I was booked in for my third session.

My Third Laser Hair Removal Session

My next session was scheduled for four weeks time! -The first treatment worked so well that Irene thought it was best to give it some extra time and see if any hairs grow back and then re-evaluate the situation upon the next appointment :)


I am SO HAPPY that I began this journey and I am already loving the results so I can't wait for them to be permanent and to be hair-free forever :) lol

For more details on laser hair removal and how I found my first treatment (pain wise etc...) just click here!!

In the mean time you can check out the Galway Laser and Skincare Clinic's website by clicking here of facebook by clicking here!  or contact the clinic ph: 091762484 email: info@galwaylaserskincareclinic.ie to book a consultation!


Can't wait for appointment three! 

I'll keep you all updated :) 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig