Monday 7 April 2014

WIN a HD BROW treatment at the Beauty Suite

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers



If you're a regular reader of my blog or if you follow me on any of my social media sites you'll know by now that I love getting my HD Brows done... In fact I don't know how I lived without them(lol) and it makes me cringe to look at old photos because I strongly believe the shape and style of your eyebrows makes a maHOOsive difference to your entire face! My favourite place to get them done is with the lovely Anna Forde in the Beauty Suite in Tuam!

I want to hold a couple of competitions in the run up to Christmas so I teamed up with the Beauty Suite to hold a Like/Share competition to win the HD brow treatment at the Beauty Suite! You're eyebrows will thank you for entering ;) lol

Here is a reminder of what exactly 'HD Brows' are.. and how they are different from ordinary eyebrow treatments...



To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is go on my facebook page and like & share the competition photo! which looks like this...

The rules are that you must have 'liked' both my facebook page and the Beauty Suite facebook page to be considered a part of the competition and if you follow us on Instagram/Twitter and re-post the competition photo tagging both of us in it (to let us know you've followed) then you will get an extra entry into the competition=the more times your in the higher the probability of winning! It's that simple!x! 

SO What Are You Waiting For!!!x
Click the links for...
My... 
Facebook 
Twitter
Instagram 

The Beauty Suite... 
Facebook 
Twitter
Instagram  



Good Luck :) 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig