Wednesday 20 June 2012

Celeb Hair - Would recommened to a friend ;)

Hey Blog Readers :)


Its rare that I go to a hairdresser... I love being in the hairdresser getting my hair washed and everything-don't get me wrong-but I have veryyy long hair and plan on keeping it that way..so I'm always scared incase I go in and they cut too much off-In fact the majority of time I come out of the hairdresser almost crying because I feel as though my hair is too short (not that anyone else notices but its emotional for me-lol). 
I have always switched hairdressers, not for any particular reason and I don't have too many horror stories (well one but I won't share :P lol), I dont have a reason for switching all the time-I just go with the flow and pop in wherever but now I can gladly say I have a hairdressers that I'll be sticking with when I'm in Galway and would definitely recommend to a friend!!



Absolute hair studio is a quaint hair salon located in the heart of Galway, near Key street-in the Alley beside Busker Browns ;) It recently changed name from 'GQ Hairdressing' and has revamped with new management and  new staff... a new salon

I came across them on facebook when they posted a status about the 'Celeb Package' offer that they have: It's a GREAT Deal-Too good to miss!x

Lets face it it's hardly ever that you think of a new hair style off the top of your head without taking inspiration from a celeb's hair style, a hair style you spotted in a magazine etc...  therefore this deal suites everybody!



The Deal:
Pick a Celeb who you want to base your hair style on and for 65euro!Absolute will Colour/or highlights, treatment, cut, wash and blowdry to help you achieve the celebrity hair style of your choice!!

whether you want...
Cute, girly hair like the Beautiful Eva Longoria

Fiery red hair like Rihanna

or badass Colour dye like Jessie J 
Orrr any other hair from a Celeb for that matter... your bound to Love this 'Celeb Package'-Which depending on how daring you want to be could completely change your look ;)

Because I have long black hair I choose to base my haircut on Kim Kardashian's hair: I love the long bangs she has at the front and had been wanting to get them for awhile. I'm so happy I finally have them-because I wanted to keep long hair but still have a bit of style to it(..not just one level straight long hair). 

Lyndsay from Absolute looked after me and knew exactly what I wanted-she did a great job and my hair was left so shiny and nice-I felt  like a new person :)



I had a photoshoot the next day so I went back into Absolute to get a curly blow dry with some back combing for height and again Lyndsay did my hair-it was huge and lasted all day-loved it! So Absolute are also great for styling for special events and occasions!x!

Other deals: 
Balayage only 55euro!including blow dry!

With great deals and offers...
Call: 091-563944 
To book an appointment or make an enquiry!

As you can see I can't rave about them enough!x

Recommending to my friends, family and blog readers :)

Facebook: Make sure you add Absolute hair studio as a Friend and give the Absolute Hair studio like page a 'Like' to keep up-to-date with their deals and offers! (Click here to go straight to their page) :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo 
Share:

3 comments

  1. It looks like a good spot, might give it a try! I'm the same, always fret over how much will be cut off my hair. Did your curly blowdry last long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do-I'm a convert for life :)it lasted the whole day and my hair is naturally poker straight xox

      Delete
  2. You look fab!! I'm the same I love having my hair long, even when I get an inch off I feel like its WAY shorter. Paranoid! Hadn't heard of that place, that's a brilliant deal! Definitely going there next time, thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig