Friday 2 October 2015

HOMEMADE Ice Cream

Hey Blog Readers, 

So did you know it is really easy to make a healthy version of ice cream at home (granted you have to like the taste of Banana ice cream)... Well I didn't know just how easy it was until a couple of weeks ago! I saw a picture post about home made banana ice cream on (I think it was) Brooke Benson's page 'Shorething fitness' (follow her on instagram or facebook for daily fitness and health motivation) So I thought I would give it ago!
AND to my DELIGHT it worked out.. YUM!

It's as simple as 1, 2, 3

  1. You cut up banana and put it in the freezer for at least two hours! 
  2. You blend it until it creates a paste in a blender or smoothie maker! 
  3. You scoop it out, put it in a bowl and enjoy! 
It sounds like mushy banana but believe me it doesn't taste like it! 

I added Honey and Peanut Butter to mine and it reminded me of Ben & Jerry's without the guilt! (no lie!!) 


 

 

 

 

You may need to use a fork to make a paste and stop it sticking to the sides (when blender if OFF!) 
 

  

(to make it look more presentable/like real ice cream use an ice cream scoop to round the mixture and even add sprinkles;) 

It's cooling and yummy just like ice cream but it's a healthy option and it cures a sweet tooth! ;) 

Try it for yourselves I think you'll be pleasantly surprised (just like I was!) 


Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo


If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig