Sunday 25 October 2015

Wonder Woman Outfit - Maxim Halloween Party 2015

Hey everyone


So I don't know how many pics are too many to post from one night on social media so I'm going to post them here! lol!
Last night I dressed as Wonder Woman for the 2015 Maxim Halloween Party! It wasn't the most original costume idea but I loved being her for the night!
The party was held at Chateau D'Or (in Bel Air) It is truly one of my all time favorite homes! I was a part of an Akon video that we shot there years back and I'm so in love with the property! I was so excited when we pulled up! It was beyond amazing! there was a graveyard, a haunted house, fortune tellers, photo booths/red carpets, the best food and drink and a performance/club area - if my feet weren't killing me from the get go I would have definitely done more walking around but I spent most of the night in the club area... not to worry: there was a rocky horror performance as well as a performance by Nick Jonas - who was amazing! I never knew much about the Jonas Brothers but I'm loving his new material! Plus ladies we can't deny he's pretty cute!
Anyway, here are the pictures!




 































 

I had such a blast!!! 

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo


If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig