Tuesday 29 September 2015

Have you seen my most recent YouTube videos?

Hey everyone!

SO I've become better at YouTubing more regularly and below are my two most recent - both are hair tutorials but that's just coincidence (not all my videos will be hair related;). One is How I cut my own hair at home and the other is an Ariana Grande Inspired hair style! Anyway I thought I would post them on here incase you missed them! ENJOY!x!

Let me know what you think or if you have any requests for future videos :)





AND Incase you missed the makeup tutorial I posted a couple of weeks ago...



Lots of Love!
Shahira Xo
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig