Saturday 5 July 2014

Eylure Launch New Look Lash Collection

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo


Hey Blog Readers!

Eyelash brand, Eylure, the expert in eyelashes (and one of my personal favs!), have just launched their new collection. It has gorgeous new packaging as well as brand new lash designs (something to suite everyone) this new collection makes it easier than ever to find your perfect lash look!x!

All Eylure lashes are handmade, 100% natural and each style is reusable!
The company sure knows their stuff...but I guess they would... having been around for 65 YEARS!!!

Interesting fact: Some of the first people to wear Eylure lashes include Elizabeth Taylor and Joan Collins!!




The Eylure eyelashes come under a large variety of styles: Natural, Lengthening, Volume, Texture, Definition, Exaggerate, Dramatic and Party! This makes it easy to find lashes to suite every single, unique, occasion - from day to night ware! and the categories include pre-glued, glue on strips, pro lashes and flicks!

The new packaging is clean-cut, stylish and easy to follow - it clearly states the type of lash each package contains which makes it easy to find your perfect lash look. 
On the back of each box there is also a picture of how the lashes will look once applied which I think is a really handy and clever idea because without a picture it can be difficult to guess what the lashes will look like when they're actually applied on the eyes! Again this element simplifies finding the perfect eyelash match for you and your occasion! :)
Each box also contains adhesive (v.good adhesive may I add!) and a step by step guide on how to apply/use.

I got my hands on a couple of packets of different designs to test out and use for day use, going out, photoshoots, attending events, blogging/vlogging and I'm also heading to LA next month so I thought it was the perfect time to pick some up & test out some new designs. As they're reusable I am hoping that they will see me through for a few weeks and suite all sorts of occasions :)


More about the lashes I picked up...
I got six packets of lashes - all different designs! They retail for €6.99
1) Pro-lash individuals: "Knot free multi-length lash flares. Great for a customised look!"



2) Exaggerate No140: "A very full and sleek lash with an emphasis on the outer edge"... These are the thickest pair that I have ;) 



3) Volume No100: "A classic, fully laden style, for an ample, regular lash look" 



4) Texture No.117: "A long, angled lash with a twisty, messed up finish" (love these!)


5) Naturals No.020: "A gossamer fine, evenly balanced lash for light length and fullness"


Favourite:
My eyelash style has really changed over the years from wanting the biggest, thickest, longest, double lashes available to liking a much more subtle and natural look. I prefer length over thickness and when I wear lashes I often cut them to fit only the outside corner of my eyes and give a more 'cat-eye' effect. I am yet to try out my new lashes but I would imagine that my favourite will be 'Definition No120' which is "A super spikey style with teased tips, for a look filled with attitude" ;)


HEY - Blink to Make the Boys Wink ;)

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com  email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig