Thursday 3 July 2014

Michelle Keegan's Lipsy Collection - Have a look!

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers! 


So one of our favorite soap stars and FHM's 'Sexiest Woman in Britain', Michelle Keegan, has just launched her first ever clothing range with lipsy.co.uk so I thought I would post the pics from her range in case any of my lovely blog readers are interested in 'stealing her style' and getting their shop on! Although..I imagine that this range is going to be VERY popular so I suggest heading over to lipsy.co.uk soon before they start selling out! :)



From red-carpet worthy dresses to autumn staple jackets there's definitely something for everyone here!x!

 





















Happy Browsing!  
click here to shop!



Lots of Love, 
Shahira X
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com 
email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig