Monday 10 March 2014

Nicole Scherzinger's Missguided collection - Your first look!

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

HEY Blog Readers!

eeeek if you're here you're probably as excited as I am about Nicole Scherzinger's new clothing range with MissGuided.co.uk! I was dying to see the collection so I signed up to the MG mailing list to get a 24hr preview of the collection which I am now bringing to you here on www.shahirabarry.com. Nicole has great style and she has been known to rock high-street, including miss guided, a lot! I think that this makes her a style icon for many women, including myself, as her style is achievable! and now, thanks to her teaming up with missguided, even more achievable!! :)
The sizes range from 4-14 and the over-all colour scheme is black, white and cobalt blue!



The collaboration "collides elements of sophistication, sex appeal and directional fashion"! 
All of the pieces were designed by Nicole and are available exclusively at Miss Guided!

Top 5 from the collection (no particular order)

It is impossible for me to pick my favorite looks from this collection as I genuinely like them all! But here is my Top5 and you can find the rest of the collection further down in this blog post :)

1) Faux Leather Biker Leggings €48.84  
& overall outfit! (Top €27.91)

  
 Toughen up your look and don these amazing faux leather biker leggings. Features pleated detailing at the knees and concealed side and ankle zips. 

I Love these trousers! I think the white faux leather gives a look that we're not used to (it's rare to see white leather these days) but I'm loving it! I think it gives a rock'n roll effect yet in white these trousers could fit any spring/summer wardrobe even when leather is usually saved for winter time!

The high waist makes them flattering for all figure shapes as it holds the stomach in and it also makes your legs look longer (and therefore you look taller - small person trick ;) ) 

They are also available in black! 
 
And a black leather legging is a wardrobe staple, in my opinion! ;) 

2) Bodycon Mini Dress With Slashed Hem €55.81
 

 
I have loved this dress ever since I spotted Nicole in it in paparazzi photos from her missguided shoot 
 
 For a gorgeously alluring look this season, this beautiful bodycon number is perfect. Featuring long sleeves and cut outs on thigh. 

It also comes in black (sensing a lot of black&white in this collection ;) ) 

3) Faux Leather Tailored Trousers €48.84 

 

 Epitomise avant garde street style in these slick loosely tailored trousers. Featuring piped centre crease detail,two side pockets and a concealed side zip. In super supple faux leather with just a little stretch. 

I have wanted to purchase some leather trackie style trousers for a while now so these are right-up my street! they are funky and fashionable yet comfortable! 

paired with the trousers I love this white fishnet jumper (also available in black) €34.88


4) Fishnet skirt and top 
skirt €27.91
top €27.91 

 The epitome of rebellious chic, this covetable crop is an outstanding piece for the new season. Featuring attached bralet, long sleeves and fishnet detail.
 Enhance your curves in this captivating midi skirt. Featuring fishnet hem detail and elasticated waist.

 

I like the fishnet effect of this outfit and also that both pieces can be worn together or separated to make multiple outfits!

5) Shift Dress With Fishnet Panel €48.84
 

I think this shift dress is perfect for spring/summer! It can be dressed-up if worn with heels or dressed down worn with flats or even leggings! 
It is also available in black!

The rest

 



 

 

 
 
 

 

 



 
 

 

 

 

As you can see the  overall colour scheme is black, white and cobalt blue and the collection consists of lots of cut-outs, fishnet, sheer and layered materials and includes a range of dresses, tops, skirts, trousers and jumpsuits! 

Here are some of the photos from Miss Sherzy's photoshoot for miss guided 












What a great collection! I am sure to wear a lot of these items in the coming months :)

Check out Miss Guided for all of the looks featured in this blog!

HAPPY Shopping!! 


Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo


If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig