Saturday 15 March 2014

YouTube video - Make-up Tutorial / Youngblood cosmetics

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers!

HAPPY St. Patrick's Day weekend!x!

I am so happy I finally bit the bullet and got around to doing a make-up video for YouTube! I have wanted to run my own regular channel since I started watching YouTube videos about 5 years ago now!! I discovered Kandee Johnson and became really inspired by her!

So here it is... My first make-up tutorial!



If you liked the video please give it a Thumbs-up on Youtube! and Subscribe to my channel for more videos by clicking here!x!

Apologies for the lighting (as I explained in the video) and also for the length. Once I have equipment and the means to do a voice over I will and it will make the videos a lot more compact however I no longer wish to put them off simply because of this! :P

The products I used:
Eye Brows - the HD Brows palette in 'Vamp'


Face: 
Youngblood mineral primer!

Youngblood liquid mineral foundation in 'Sunkissed'

Concealer/powder - Youngblood mineral powder foundation 'warm beige'


Contour - Harmony by MAC

Blush - The body shop face and eye palette 01







Highlight - Youngblood 'Twilight'


Eyes:
The body shop face and eye palette 01







Naked palette 1 - by Urban Decay

Maybeline Master Precise liquid liner











Catrice khol liner
Catrice The Giant Mascara








Lips:
'Tangelo' lipstick by youngblood






















Revlon colourburst lipgloss -'canicule'













Powder: to set the make-up (I forgot to film) I used the Rice Setting Powder by Youngblood.






Jewelry - Rocks Boutique

Eyebrows - HD'd by the Beauty Suite in Tuam 

Info-Youngblood Cosmetics:


Youngblood cosmetics is a high end make-up brand which was created by Pauline Youngblood to cover discoloured skin while allowing the skin to breath & heal. These days people are paying a lot more attention to the products that they are using and what they are putting on their skin!
The main idea of mineral makeup is that they have no lead, talc, artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oil, or alcohol. Pigments are derived from the earth’s natural minerals. They are not tested on animals and unlike other mineral makeup brands YOUNGBLOOD Mineral Cosmetics do not use Zinc Oxide, this is only added as an SPF and can be drying. Their products are alsrich in added vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to heal, protect and condition skin. 

YOUNGBLOOD is stocked in the following places: 

  1. Mc Cartans Pharmacy Sutton, Dublin 
  2. Briarhill Pharmacy, Briarhill SC, Galway 
  3. Matt O'Flaherty's Pharmacy, Galway 
  4. Kellys Pharmacy, Enniscorthy 
  5. Liberty Pharmacy, Thurles 
  6. Goods, High Street, Kilkenny 
  7. Mallow Late Night Pharmacy, Mallow, Cork 
  8. Chemco Carlow Sandhills SC Carlow
  9. Chemco Bunclody 
  10. Chemco Celbridge - BRAND NEW STORE 
  11. Mi Health Pharmacy Portlaoise 
  12. Mellericks Fermoy
  13. And online at www.closer2fabulous.ie 
  14. And online at www.closer2fabulous.ie 


My Opinion on Youngblood!
I genuinely love Youngblood and I will definitely be investing in some more of their products- I was amazed at how soft and airy the makeup feels - even the powders are light and flawless! I would definitely recommend the products that I have tried to my friends and blog readers :)

Follow Youngblood cosmetics on facebook and twitter!








FOLLOW ME and request more videos :) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, website!

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig