Thursday 29 November 2012

Don't get lost at VOGUE

Hey Blog Readers!x!

Just a quick blog post to let you all know that my regular hair salon 'Absolute Hair Studio' is under new management and is now called 'VOGUE-Hair & Beauty' ;)




SO that's one to note: Don't get lost on your way to Fab-Hair this Christmas!!

Not to worry the ever-so-lovely Lyndsay is still working in Vogue and the rest of the team are also great! 
I popped in to Lyndsay last Friday for my usual cut/colour-I love the amazing shiny results :)
Yes this is my hair after a cut, lol still v.long

The wonderful thing about the new salon is that they are expanding to Beauty-Which means the ultimate girls package will be available: get your hair/tan/nails all done under the one roof!! HOW HANDY!!

The salon is cosy and personal: you feel like you get individual attention and they truly listen to what you want rather than doing their own thing (which has been my experience on other occasions). My hair is extremely long and I plan on keeping it that way-Lyndsay looks after my locks and doesn't cut too much off :)



To book an appointment call 091-563944

and

REMEMBER

Vogue Hair have two new facebook pages so make sure to add and LIKE :) 



FACEBOOK is the best way to keep up-to-date on offers exclusive to the salon!

Current Price List:
 Blowdries: 
Short……………………..………..€15
Medium/Long…………………€18
Curly Blowdry……….….……€25
Already Washed? Blowdry………from €12
Upstyles……..…………from   €25
GHD Curls….............................€19 (or €25 with blow-dry)

Cutting & Styling: 
Wash, Trim and Blowdry………….……....€35
Gents……………………………………….……….€10



Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig