Saturday 4 February 2012

Dublin Ink Calender Out Today!x!

Hey Guys & Girls :)

This years' Dublin Ink Calender is out Now :) -You can buy in-store today!x! I'm July!x! :)



I did the shoot for this Calender back in late November/early December... I cant remember exactly :) 
It was shot in South Studios in Dublin which is a great studio space-The largest studio I've ever shot in!-It's lovely and spacious with little couches and a coffee table to sit around and chat.. although it is a little cold so wrap up if paying a visit ;) 
Loved this shoot because of the unique method in which it was done=all of our tattoos were projected onto us!This gave a lovely shadow and a very interesting and cool effect to look at :) I'd love to experiment furthur with this concept... I'd imagine that the possibilities are quite endless as to what could be done :) Although it was limited in terms of posing and movement so as to not move the tattooed effect :)
It was great to meet some more of the Assets girls who I hadn't met before and the other people involved who were lovely and welcoming:
Paul Mahon was the photographer and also organised the projections :)
and The whole shoot was produced by Shane Guerrini.

Thank You to All Involved!x!


Check out the Dublin Ink Facebook page to see the full version of the Calender :)


Can't WAIT to get my copy!x! 

Lots of Love

Shahira x o

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig