Monday 20 July 2015

What is strobing? and how to do it VIDEO

Hey Blog Readers!

 
So I got around to making a new video for my YouTube channel and this time I decided to do a video on "strobing"! "What is it and How to do it!" so if you're interested give it a watch! and read on below for the strobing/highlighting products I use! 

 

Hope you enjoyed the video!x

Strobing Products used! 
So the highlighter I'm obsessed with at the moment is by Gerard Cosmetics, it's in their star powder range and it's called 'Marilyn'! Before now I always went for highlighters that were more on the silver side rather than gold but Marilyn is the most beautiful champagne gold colour and I think it would work well on any skin tone! I'm in love! It's perfect for summer and adds such a beautiful glow to the face! 
Both the product and packaging are of a very high end quality! I love the pigmentation, it's not too glittery but adds a natural beautiful glow, the staying power is amazing and also the packaging is both pretty yet handy! It's in a sleek gold case which contains a mirror for convenience and also a plastic covering which keeps the powder from braking (all powders should have this!) 
 
Gerard Cosmetics.com says "Marilyn was inspired by the ultimate blonde bombshell. A golden, luminous powder that is an ultra luxurious and creamy texture. Reminiscent of crush diamonds, this highlighter will be a girl's best friend"
There is 19% off Marilyn at the moment and add another 25% off with my discount code (Barry) and that's one hell of a discount! :) YAY :) 
Gerard cosmetics have a couple of different 'star powders' so there's bound to be one that catches your eye but for me 'Marilyn' is perfect for Summer-Strobing :) 

 

Another Gerard Cosmetics product that I included in my summer favorites recently is the BB+ Illumination cream! click here to read about it! 
And it is perfect for adding that summer glow, highlighting and strobing! I also use it on my body! (neck, shoulders, arms and shins!) 

Strobing in full force... 







You can also follow me @ShahiraBarry on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and Snapchat!x! 

Remember if you shop Gerard Cosmetics .com to get your 25% discount with code 'Barry'

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo


If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig