Sunday 2 February 2014

Top 5 Beauty products I can't live without

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey blog readers!


While I sit here staring at my Extreme Plump Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss from Soap and Glory and wondering what to blog about I decide to let you in on my Top5 favourite Beauty products! ... in no particular order...

1) Obvious first- Extreme Plump Sexy Mother Pucker lip Gloss by Soap and Glory!
This is my must-have lipgloss. I am not one for coloured lip glosses.. So the majority of the time I wear a lipstick or lip crayon and then top it off with some extreme plump XL on the cupids bow and bottom lip (I don't do the full lip).  Applying gloss to only these areas gives a fuller-pout effect ;) 
Whether lip-plumps work or not is often debated but it is a fact that gloss makes your lips look fuller and for me I do feel that this product works wonders and it is my favourite lip gloss by miles! It does make the lips tingle at first but personally I love this feeling because it feels like it's working! It gives a slight bee-stung effect!
The gloss it's self is nice and shiny without any glittery-side effects!
I have tried many lip plumpers but this works the best for me-I have noticed in the pictures where I am using it that my lips look significantly bigger.
One tube also lasts AGES!!

2) Naked Palette (1-original) from Urban Decay:
Yup I am well aware that two more naked palettes have come out but lets face it the original is always better than a copy ;)
This is my go-to palette! I would recommend that every make-up wearer owns one of these! The amount of eyeshadow looks that can be created with this palette are endless! for me the only colours missing would be a vibrant white and a matte black! I use this for everything from day time looks to smokey-eyes on a glam night out! I even use sin and virgin to highlight other parts of my face such as the cheek bones and tear duct!

3) Naked Basics palette:
This is where the matte white and balck comes in. This is a very small palette but it is so handy for throwing in your clutch bag if you don't have much room! and because the eye shadows are matte you can also use them for your brows with an angle brush and it would suite any hair colour because it includes a light brown-black!

4) Coconut oil
This isn't your typical beauty product but there are so many ways this simple coconut oil, that you can buy in your local food store or health shop can be used as a beauty product.. these include skin care and hair care! and may I  mention it also has numerous health benefits.. To find out more just read my blog on coconut oil by clicking here!

5) Catrice camouflage cream

Don't let  the price tag fool you! I am obsessed with concealer and this is one of my favs! it has a creamy texture but it doesn't cake and covers under eye circles and blemishes brilliantly!! I became converted during the summer and I haven't stopped using it! one small tub will last a long time with this product too! five stars for a concealer addict!!

Let me know if you already use or decide to try any of the above products!

I love to hear your feedback! 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo
 If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig