Saturday 2 February 2013

BTS-Valentines photoshoot

Hey Blog Readers :) 

My new website www.shahirabarry.com  is currently in the process of being set-up which may explain my lack of blog posts lately.. but once it's up and running I plan on dishing out lots and lots of blogs-with a steadier and more predictable time table :) lol

Today I met up with my lovely friend, Sean, of Sean McCormack Photography and we went through shots from last Tuesday's shoot: I am so excited to show everyone :) For now I thought I'd do a BTS (Behind the scenes) blog post and tell you a little bit about the shoot.

Some of you may know I have a new manager in the UK and I have big plans for 2013 so I needed some new shots. I got on to team Sami (Samantha Craughwell Makeup) and Sean and we arranged a shoot for last Tuesday.

We started off in the studio and then moved down to a room in the trendy & chic House Hotel!



The makeup was a smokey purple eye with a pink lip, some contouring and blush.


Change Lingerie supplied the lingerie for the shoot! They have some gorgeous pieces and it is definitely worth a visit-especially with Valentines day coming up! ;)


The turquoise curtains in the house hotel matched the above bra perfectly!



I was given a giant packet of Love Hearts-HOW COOL :)
from a sweet shop in Galway!x!

Must say it was one of my favourite props ever!











The tan I was wearing was DIY and I did it myself the night before... Tan Organic in the colour Caramel. 














Happy with my balloon, lol 

The shoot was a long one!!-We met at 10 in the morning for hair and make-up and between all the chit-chat and laughs we were there all day!


It was a great day! I hadn't worked with Sami and Sean together in a number of months and it was fun to catch-up! 


It was a busy day and I was off to London the following day-for an exciting UK shoot! So I had a lot to do when I got home but I love being busy :) and working with lovely people :)


Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig