Saturday 13 February 2016

NEW Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette



Hi Everyone! 

I love makeup (as we all know, lol) but the truth is I don't have a huge collection of eyeshadow palettes because I always go back to my old "reliables" (mainly urban decay and Inglot). However, I had been interested in trying one of the two faced palettes for awhile now so I was delighted to get my hands on the new Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette!

YES it was inspired by the lunch box staple and  yes it makes for the cutest little palette you've ever seen! it also smells delicious! but don't worry it's not over bearing... it's sweet with a hint of peanut butter but it's not ott! :)

SO what's in the palette? 
It is filled with a combination of 9 matte and shimmer shades! and it includes a large mirror which is great for on the go touch-ups!

There are essentially 3 sections: section 1 'Soft & Sweet' includes the famous medium brown entitled 'peanut butter', a muted peach 'spread the love' (lovely blush also;) and 'peanut butter cup' which is a shimmery deep brown shade.
Section 2 'Rich and Creamy' has the most beautiful shimmery purple shade 'Jammin', along with an orange toned gold shimmer 'peanut brittle' and a yellow toned gold shimmer 'bananas' which also makes for a beautiful highlight!
Section 3 'PB & J' contains a true bright purple 'jelly' (duh!), 'nuts about you' which is a bright brown and then the staple basic off-white/cream shade that's needed in any palette (in my opinion) called ' Extra Creamy'.

This beautiful 'Peanut Butter & Jelly' palette hit stores at the beginning of February and retails for $36 (approx €31.98).

I have not stopped using these shadows since I picked up this beauty - I am in love!


 





slice of toast anyone? lol 
The shadows are really well pigmented and true to colour! they glide on effortlessly, have amazing staying power and there are an endless amount of looks you could create! I can't wait to get creative!!

Seriously..How cute is this palette? Are you going to try it? Let me know and send me your pictures wearing the shadows-I'd love to see your creations! :)

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig