Saturday 14 June 2014

VIDEO- Watch me Get Laser Eye Surgery - AGHHH!!!

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers!


So as you may know about two months ago I got Lasik Eye Surgery with Dr.Fenton in Laser Vision - Dublin 2... To read my initial thoughts on the surgery just click here! 

What you may not know is that the whole process was filmed! So I'll let the videos do the talking and keep this blog post short and sweet... Below are two videos - The first one is me chatting you through the ins/outs of the surgery.. why I decided to go for it, the process and the recovery and the second video is me actually in the clinic on the day of my surgery!



Watch me getting my surgery done... aghhh....

  

I am so amazed by my new eyesight! :)



To Dr.Fenton and his team at Laser Vision I say... 



I hope that by sharing my experience I have helped you to make-up your mind and be more informed and prepared if you are considering Laser / Lasik Eye Surgery! 


To book your consultation with Laser Vision phone the clinic on 01 6674778 or you can get in touch via email - laservisioncorrection@gmail.com  




Lots of Love, 

Shahira Xo



If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com 
email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig