Monday 23 July 2012

What tan was I wearing at the Assets Summer Party??

Hey Blog Readers :)

As all my blog readers know I love Chez Elaine in Terryland (Galway) and I'm always in there for spray tans etc... when I'm in the city :)


I make regular trips to the salon to get bronzed for shoots and events-I've gotten the 'Tan Organic' Spray Tan on many of occasions-which is lovely and great if you're looking for something subtle and natural.

Read my review on Tan Organic by clicking here.

Tan Organic



however....
Chez Elaine  has a new spray tan in - Karora


I first got the Karora spray tan when I was in the Miss University competition ages ago now and I've been hooked ever since ;) So naturally I was delighted when Elaine from Chez Elaine told me she had started Karora spray tans in the salon. 

Karora is great for a deep glow-I felt like I had been Sun-bathing somewhere hot-hottt (which of course with the miserable weather we've been having that definitely was not the case :( )

BTS on a shoot-wearing Karora Spray tan from Chez Elaine

Assets Summer Party-Karora spray tan

Assets Summer Party
Loved my glow for the weekend at the Assets Summer Party

The Karora is dark but it isn't orange and definitely doesn't give a "tangoed" effect it' also smells gorgeous and doesn't have that nasty 'fake tan' smell.  Finally It contains natural botanicals that are good for your skin ;)

Whether you go for the darker option with the Karora or prefer a more natural look with Tan Organic-you can't go wrong in Chez Elaine as the salon offers great spray tans that you are sure to be happy with ;) I have ALWAYS been more than happy with mine :)

Full body 40.00e half body 25.00e

Ring the salon for more information and to book your summer glow ;) 
091-539671

Will you be visiting ChezElaine?

Happy Tanning :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo





Share:

1 comment

  1. lovely photos hun! you look fab, i have new outfit post if you get a sec to take a look! x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig